Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they should be ashamed of that...

is it a third jersey or is that their every home game johnson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Holy shtein.  I just read the text in that ad.

QuoteThis performance based jersey is made with a dri-fit material with a more slimming fit!

WHAT.

THE.

farg?

:puke

Geowhizzer

The fabric is one that's being adopted league wide.  Another of Gary Bettman's brilliant schemes to widen the popularity of the NHL.

When he's done, the NHL will be about as popular as Professional Ultimate Frisbee.

BigEd76

All 30 teams are being redesigned for the less bulky, new material, logo-on-the-neck-to-rip-off-the-NFL look.  No alternates this year, either...

Seabiscuit36

QuoteSPECTOR'S MAILBAG.

Here's some more speculation on Peter Forsberg signing with the Philadelphia Flyers:

Wip's Anthony Guardano great spelling spector just reported the Forsberg had dinner with Flyers President, Peter Lukko. His girlfriend is from Philly, so he has every reason to be here that had NOTHING to do with hockey, but the golf and the dinner is starting to look a little suspect. Anyway, WIP is now sure Forsberg will be a Flyer, though where the Flyers get the cap money to sign him even for half a season is beyond me.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

holmgren played golf with forsberg last week and is coming on wip at 4 to talk about whats going on if anyone wants to listen

BigEd76

Saw a commercial on Comcast for "Meet the Flyers 2007-08".  They're going to film it on Sunday 9/16 1PM at the Skate Zone...

Seabiscuit36

Briere explaining why he took less money to play in Philly
Quote"People might think I'm crazy but I like the direction the Flyers are headed," Briere said. "They made great moves at the trade deadline, signed (Kimmo Timonen and Scott Hartnell) in the summer, and already had a good young core with guys like Mike Richards and Jeff Carter. When you sign a contract like mine, you look at the long-term prospects, not just those for one year."

"I'm excited to play with Mike Knuble and Simon Gagne. Marty Biron and I were roommates in Buffalo. And I played junior with Denis Gauthier. Our first goal is to make the playoffs. And I truly believe it can happen."
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

People thought Reggie White was crazy to sign in Green Bay too!!!1111111111!!

ice grillin you

briere obviously knows nothing about philly sports...like all those players are gonna pan out and lead the flyers to a cup

SunMo

i don't care about that...i just hope he can survive on the money he took here
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Chickies and Petes does have an opening since Reno left

Seabiscuit36

PhillyGirl

Ew.

Go back to the old regular orange. PLEASE.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

i know, gotta love this move by Betteman.  Everyteam must have new jerseys, that will get fans into hockey  :-D