Dodgers 2007

Started by hbionic, April 09, 2007, 11:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Dodgers off to a 4-2 start with a nice surprise coming out of Wilson Valdez. This undersized youngster has been a sparkplug for the Dodgers...defensively and offensively.

The pitching has been nails, even with a rough start in Milwaukee, the dodgers have managed to win 4 in a row and host the Colorado Rockies tonight with Jason Schmidt as the home opening starter.

I WILL BE AT THE OPENING GAME TODAY BITCHES!

:=)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

ice grillin you

this will be the first and last time i open this thread but i just wanted to say hi hb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Los Angeles sucks more.

BTW, why don't we just go ahead and start a new thread for every team in the majors?

Rome

I got dibs on Teh Royalz!

hbionic

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 09, 2007, 12:13:56 PM
Los Angeles sucks more.

BTW, why don't we just go ahead and start a new thread for every team in the majors?

Because you're a douche.

Rome

Freddie got skoollllllllled!

PS: Brooklyn still sucks but not as bad as South Central.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on April 09, 2007, 12:45:40 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on April 09, 2007, 12:13:56 PM
Los Angeles sucks more.

Because you're a douche.

At least I've never had Sarge's penis in my mouth.

Wingspan

The same can't be said for all the other holes...
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

While I don't appreciate your false insinuation, I do think the direction of this thread is apropos.

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

Opening day disaster.

The new parking system at Dodger Stadium takes more Sarge's penises in the arse than an army of clone Freddies.

It apparently takes more than an hour to park...missing 3 innings of play....

It takes at least 2 innings to get a farging beer and hot dog....which I didn't get because it was taking too farging long....

And it takes another hour and a half to get out of the farging stadium.

It may be the last trip I'm taking to the ball park. The experience was that zesty. Total 180 from 2 years ago.

No B-2 bomber....there were two jets......and a helicopter.

Parking went up to $15 dollars.

The 'express' line at the beer-only stand was as long as section 8 through 20. The 'large' beers were $12....one dollar more than if you were waiting in line at the regular concession stand. farg you Frank McCourt. Greedy mother farger.

From one of the biggest Dodgers fans, I must say that it was the worst baseball experience I've ever had.  :boo

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.