2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: Wingspan on July 30, 2007, 09:12:06 PM

Notice the Cards T-shirt, has to be from Missouri dumba$$

I spent two horrific years down there in college complete shtienhole

Eaglez

QuoteWhile they would love to not lose Victorino, Philadelphia can take solace in having Bourn, who exibits the same skill set as Victorino.

:-\

On the Phils official site.  And it was just updated.

SunMo

Phils win...King with the win, Myers with the save
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Bourn x-rays
Victorino MRI

Dominating pitching by Hamels and Myers

3 games behind the Mets and 7 games over .500

Rome

Myers looked un-hittable.

Nice win for the Phils.  I expected Cole to come out and dominate tonight, though.  The real fun begins tomorrow.  I still say a split with the Cubs is perfectly reasonable.  I'm hoping for more but after losing Utley, Shaney & Bourny, it ain't lookin' good.

Seabiscuit36

I might be a little late on this one, but Bourn looks like Method Man  :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on July 30, 2007, 09:58:05 PM
bandwagon closed igy left at the station

He will catch the D.C. Express with Conductor Campbell at the helm.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: MDS on July 30, 2007, 09:58:05 PM
bandwagon closed igy left at the station

Ha. No shtein. Myers looked awesome out there tonight. Lohse is better than Durbin, and they gave up dick to get him, Iguchi has been silly, and hopefully will move to third when Utley gets back. I like the way this whole team is playing right now.

Although it's going to suck spectacularly when they implode going down the stretch, but to me, it has become fun just watching the new and interesting ways the Phils can farg themselves out of the playoff race.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

King Cole threw well tonight...

Seeing Bourn and Victorino go down (and I just traded for him...can I cancel that mofo now?!?!) sucked. I though Bourn broke his ankle. And that noise we heard was Billy Beane and EmDeeEs cheering.

SD_Eagle5

Myers looked damn good.

phillymic2000

MDS

bourn > nunez, helms, any icehole from aaa

need him back so the others dont play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

DH

I think I speak for a majority of Mets fan when I say im a little nervous now. A little.