2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Werth is werthless. Zing.

:paranoid

Where's Rowand? Day off?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and farg the prom queen.

ice grillin you

but he can make the fastballs (he throws two) dance around quite a bit.

yes he is....he doesnt have full control of it yet but it moves around

hes thrown quite a few off speed pitches as well...way more than i read he would

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Good on Kenderick for getting out of that inning. I was nervous about giving an intentional to Thome with Dye coming up.

Unbelievable how sad the hitting is for the Sox currently.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Wow. Utley is hitting .372 at home on the season.

Bukvich in the game. Phils have smoked this clown, hopefully they continue to do it.

PhillyPhanInDC

Why the farg did Charlie yank Kenderick? Kid was doing alright.....

ice grillin you

you have to pinch hit there....no brainer

kendricks father got more run than bill cowhers wife today

PhillyPhanInDC

You could have had Hendrick bunt, or just take looking for a walk. There was one out. Now you have to turn to your on a wittle, off a shteinload bullpen in what could wind up being a close game. Nightmare.

But I guess  it's all a moot point now. Rowand goes yard. 8-3 Sillies.

ice grillin you

You could have had Hendrick bunt, or just take looking for a walk. There was one out. Now you have to turn to your on a wittle, off a shteinload bullpen in what could wind up being a close game. Nightmare.

i couldnt disagree more

you have a man on third with one out in a tie game in the 6th...you have to get him home

and you have a AA call up who gave you six innings...it wasnt cole hamels on the mound...kendrick isnt even ready for the majors yet how can you say hes better than anyone in the phils bullpen

Don Ho

GRAND SLAM!  Very nice.

Kalas going to the break  "Phillies on their way to a sweep of the White Sox".  Thanks Harry.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2007, 03:36:23 PM
kendrick isnt even ready for the majors yet how can you say hes better than anyone in the phils bullpen

Uh.....because it's the Phillies bullpen. Thank god they got a big lead. If it was 4-3, the bullpen probably would've blown what was a decent outing by a kid no one has ever heard.

I guess my point is that the kid earned to go another inning. He was a bit shakey early on, then locked it down through three innings. If the dudes on, let him keep the ball.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Uh.....because it's the Phillies bullpen. Thank god they got a big lead. If it was 4-3, the bullpen probably would've blown what was a decent outing by a kid no one has ever heard.

if theres two outs and no one on base then perhaps you let kendrick bat and come back with him in the 7th...with a man on third and less than two outs no way...ill take the run and madson in the 7th

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2007, 03:49:27 PM
if theres two outs and no one on base then perhaps you let kendrick bat and come back with him in the 7th...with a man on third and less than two outs no way...ill take the run and madson in the 7th

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Like I said, it's a moot point now, anyway. But Madson had statistically a better chance at coming in and blowing the thing up with the Phils at 4-3 than getting through it unscathed.