2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: PPinDC on June 05, 2007, 03:41:38 PM
I'll keep watching, but drinking more and caring less each game.

that's my philosophy on baseball too, except for the watching part, i don't do that much either.

BigEd76

They'll somehow win 2 of 3 in New York and sweep Kansas City and we'll be back on the bandwagon, damnit

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 05, 2007, 05:37:34 PM
They'll somehow win 2 of 3 in New York and sweep Kansas City and we'll be back on the bandwagon, damnit

No, they'll sweep the Mutts, getting our hopes up.  Then they'll get swept by the @&@#*&@# Royals.

DH

ice grillin you

lol at the mets announcers talking about how hideous glavine has been in the first inning of his last five games and needing an easy one

enter the phillies

nine pitch inning doesnt break a sweat

fightins = cure all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

ice grillin you

im an idiot

why did i trade glavine in fantasy right before he faces the phils

BigEd76

ice grillin you

for anyone watching the mets telecast can you believe the histrionics they are going thru with the play at the plate...its unbelievable how they wont leave it alone...farging bitches

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 05, 2007, 07:38:31 PM
for anyone watching the mets telecast can you believe the histrionics they are going thru with the play at the plate...its unbelievable how they wont leave it alone...farging bitches

He tried to trip Delgado!

And they're playing it again.  :-D

BTW, I think it's Ron Darling &/or Keith Hernandez on color.  Some schmuck doing pbp.

NGM

How are you getting the Mets broadcast?  I think I might prefer it to the sweet melodious voice of Sarge. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on June 05, 2007, 08:05:18 PM

How are you getting the Mets broadcast?  I think I might prefer it to the sweet melodious voice of Sarge. 

I have MLB Extra Innings on DirecTV.  They've played the Phils announcers three times this year (and this is the first three times in 8 years of having EI).  They almost always play the opposing announcers.

NGM

You lucky SOB.

Also, commenting on something much more relevant, have you noticed the girl in the stands when right hand batters are in the box?  She has her hair pulled back with huge hoop earrings, and clearly thinks she is very hot.  She isn't at all.  That being said I would very much like to gain carnal knowledge of her body.

ice grillin you

How are you getting the Mets broadcast?  I think I might prefer it to the sweet melodious voice of Sarge

i have the mlb package on the computer....i usually get phils announcers half the time...i dont know how they decide...id rather listen to king cole posts on tape over wheels and i actually like the mets announcers normally but that was embarrassing what they were doing on the ruiz wright play...as for sarge ive come around on him..i actually like him now

have you noticed the girl in the stands when right hand batters are in the box?  

ill have to check that out...theres a guy behind the lefthanded batters in a gladiator outfit...i think hes a phillie fan but im not sure

NGM

I just hate when Wheels or Harry throw out a blatant setup for him to comment on, and he just remains silent.  At first I thought it was hilarious now I just cringe.