2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Howard walks, first and second, one out and Padrino Burrellino is up.

I say he hits a three-run dinger right here, right now.

Rome

Or an inning-ending double play.   Definitely one of the two.

Rome

MDS

I love getting into arguments about Patty Pat Pat with sabermetric nerds like BillyBeane. They defend him to the ends of the earth, then when he does his consistent inning ending double play or rally killing pop-up, it get struck up as bad luck. Yet, all those meaningless solo homers when the game is out of reach and all those walks make him a good player. Idiots.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Lost to Doug f'ing Davis and Micah f'ing Owings and need to beat Randy Johnson to avoid a sweep.  That's new.

PhillyPhreak54

If Greg Dobbs makes a good throw they are out of that inning...just like last night when they had two outs, it blows up in their faces. Madson had two down last night and Geary tonight. Jeezus this team is infuriating.

ice grillin you

the lineup blows and the defense is worse...you cant have bad offense and defense and expect to win...their occasional double digit run game plus solid starting pitching will keep them around .500 but no more
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

It was good hearing Harry the K again last night... takes me back.

But I can see where Sarge gets the moniker "Mushmouth."  I can barely understand him.

And Wheeler gets the "husband ears," so I have no idea what he said.  He sounds too much like a woman.

Harry the K would be better off doing a Vin Scully and going it alone than with Sarge and Wheeler.

BigEd76

No Howard in the lineup.  Not sure if it's only because of Randy Johnson...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

choke dog is brutal against lefties...well more brutal than his overall 218 average...i think 130 against them?

anyway good decision cause unit is ownage tonight....phils look ridiculously overmatched...righty and lefty

ice grillin you

huge break for the fightins.....looks like the unit might be out of the game

ice grillin you

take comfort in the fact that i have unit and burnsy on my fantasy team