2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Condrey has no business being on a major league roster.

Just awful.

BigEd76

13-6 final  :yay

Gained no ground on the Mets (stupid Marlins), but now they're only 2 behind the Braves

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NGM

Choke Dog goes yard for the 3rd time in 2 games.   :yay

Phils still trailing 3-1 going into the top of the 8th. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Ignoramus care to admit that Howard is good? No? Maybe?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the black adam dunn....yeah hes good....he just will never approach what he did last year...get over it and be happy with what you have...the phillies have a very good classic four hole hitter and youre more pre occupied about him not ever again being what he was last year instead of being happy about his positives....he could be pat burrell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn Ryan Madson blew it tonight. Don't give up those 2, they win.

Or if Vic, Utley and/or Howard get Rollins in after his leadoff double.

Dobbs is clutch.

Freddy pitched very well outside of that HR to Jackson.

BigEd76

Rome

What a shame.  Too bad their zesty bullpen let them down again.  I thought Barajas left the yard at the end.

Ah well...

MDS

That entire 9th inning pretty much summarizes the Phillies.

SD_Eagle5