2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

ahhhh...

April 22, 9-3 win at Cincinnati - they scored 4 runs in the top of the 9th to put the game away, Geary came in during the 6th inning, when the score was 4-2, pitched 1 and a third innings, gave up one hit.

April 23, 11-4 against Houston at home - Geary pitched the 7th inning, when it was a 7-4 game, they scored 4 runs in the bottom of the 7th to blow it open

April 25, 9-3 win against Washington at home - Geary came in with 2 outs in the 7th inning, with the score being 7-3 and runners on base, thus being a hold siutation, he got the out, they scored 2 more runs in the 8th to make it 9-3
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Maybe Geary is only worth a damn in pressure situations then. 

Rome

Oh, he definitely earned them. 

It's just a strange coincidence that in all three of those holds they put up 4 in the 9th, 4 in the 7th & 3 in the 6th after he pitched.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

It's just a strange coincidence that in all three of those holds they put up 4 in the 9th, 4 in the 7th & 3 in the 6th after he pitched.

the phillies getting timely hitting and pitching in the same game would mos def qualify as "strange"...or would it be "miraculous"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

More weirdness...

The game he blew vs. the Cubs is when the Phillies scored six in the bottom of the 7th after the Cubs scored six in the top of the inning.

That almost never happens but they ended up winning just the same.

Now I know why I got a C in statistics in college.  They hurt my head a little. 

PhillyPhreak54

I don't like him because he looks like Ed Wade.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Everyone involved in the Geary conversation should farging kill themselves and everyone related to them. What the farg is wrong with you people?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on May 21, 2007, 08:49:12 PM
Everyone involved in the Geary conversation should farging kill themselves and everyone related to them. What the farg is wrong with you people?

Who's worse - us for discussing it or you for reading about it and then commenting on it?

Yeah, I know... us.

Go Team.

SD_Eagle5

rome you get an F for missing an easy and fitting SW quote

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

what happened with utley there...i missed the pitch...did olsen hit him and feel like utley didnt get out of the way?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Didn't see what Utley did/said but apparently he said something after ball 4 and Olsen started jawing with him on the way to first.

The Marlins announcers are rather annoying.  They keep reading emails from fans and answering thier stupid questions.  Then they got a letter from some douche an Amsterdam and they decided they were going to take a road trip to Amsterdam.  Yes, a ROAD TRIP to Amsterdam.