Why the F is Revis unsigned?

BigEd76

Booger McFarland done for the year....torn ACL

Corey, come back!

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

You don't get to make anti-semitic jokes until you can make them funny, and post them at the right time.

Jew jokes NOT YOURS
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

The Jets want him to sign for 6 years,  but no one else is signing contracts that long.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

QuoteTitans | A. Jones to join TNA
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:04:41 -0700

ESPN.com reports Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones has signed a contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, according to USA Today. Jones is expected to make his first appearance Thursday, Aug. 9.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eaglez

Ha! He's finally found his niche.

PhillyGirl

QuoteSaints' Brown hurt in practice with apparent knee injury

ESPN.com news services

Updated: August 7, 2007, 12:14 PM ET

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

JACKSON, Miss. -- New Orleans Saints starting left tackle Jammal Brown was injured in practice Tuesday and was carted off the field. Trainers appeared to be examining his right knee.

Jammal Brown

Brown

The injury occurred during a contact drill during practice. The Saints had originally been scheduled to do a walk-through Tuesday, but Saints coach Sean Payton was unhappy with their play on Sunday night.

Brown stayed down for about 20 minutes before being taken off the field in a cart.

No details on the injury were immediately available. Payton was expected to talk to reporters later Tuesday.

Brown was drafted in the first round out of Oklahoma, 13th overall, in 2005. He started at right tackle as a rookie and was moved to left tackle last season, when he was selected for the Pro Bowl.

Brown was part of an offensive line that allowed only 23 sacks in 2006, fourth lowest in the league. Coming into training camp, all five starters were expected to be back for the 2007 season.

Information from ESPN's Ed Werder and The Associated Press was used in this report.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

That is a huge loss if he does indeed need season ending surgery.  Who else do they have on their O Line that could make that move?  I see they have Rob Pettiti  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Brown stayed down for about 20 minutes before being taken off the field in a cart.

see you in 08 slob

biscuit is right this is a big loss for them...and more importantly for the eagles

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quinn signs

5 years, 20.2 million, 7.75 guaranteed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

ThirdStreetMafia

I still wish that he wouldve been drafted by the lions with the second pick so that we'd have a chance to go Eli on him in week 2