2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I signed up to the Falcons season ticket list last year just for the hell of it.  Basically to see if I would ever hear back from them unlike the Eagles.  Well they gave me a password and everything, unlike the eagles.

Anyway, in only one year they're offering me lower level seats, I guess maybe lots of people dropped their tickets because of the Vick thing.

QuoteLower Level Season Tickets now available!

Training Camp has begun and the first home game of the season is only 27 days away! Do you have your season tickets?

Get in the game and become a Falcons season ticket holder now!

Dear MATTHEW,

As a result of readjusting some team ticket requirements we have made available a limited number of Lower Level and Mezzanine Level seats for season tickets!

Today is the day you get off the sidelines and into the game as a Falcons Season Ticket Holder!

Currently, there are seats available for purchase in all three levels of the Georgia Dome.  By taking that important first step and getting in the game now you put yourself in line to submit your seat upgrade request each year.  Each year your seat upgrade request will be considered before season tickets are sold to new fans.

Get in the game now and Click here to order your season tickets online today or speak to a Falcons season ticket representative by calling (404) 223-8444 or toll free (888) 333-4406. 

SunMo

Daunte Culpepper to the Raiders

i don't care much for him, but it would be pretty cool to see him "Drew Brees" Jemarcus Russell
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

In the event that anyone hasn't read the Indictment of Vick, here it is  I have a golden retriever and it makes me sick that he used them as bait to toughen up the pitbulls
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

4and26

The Indianapolis Star reports that Corey Simon failed his pre-training camp physical. Simon wasn't present when the team went through its first training camp practices Monday. Simon's agent stressed that Simon is healthy, in great shape and still wants to play for the Dungy-led Colts.

Eaglez

Ha. What a pile of goo. Gilbert Brown could pass physicals but Corey Simon can't. Funny.

ThirdStreetMafia

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 01, 2007, 08:35:37 AM
In the event that anyone hasn't read the Indictment of Vick, here it is  I have a golden retriever and it makes me sick that he used them as bait to toughen up the pitbulls

what he did is terrible, but for some reason I have this serious suspicion that they'll never actually convict him. As much that will piss me off, atleast his days of being a superstar are over... he may end up playing football again, but no one in their right mind would ever endorse his ass again

Diomedes

Vick will be found guilty or he'll cop a plea, but if the latter it will be a guilty plea that will mark him for life.  His NFL career is over.  The feds are hella more competent than your run of the mill state outfit.  They didn't bring charges without a damn good idea they can make them stick.  They've got five witnesses to testify and god only knows how much physical and data evidence..

He's done.

in related news...here's another reason capital punishment should be outlawed:  If I were in charge of the laws, dog fighters would be put to death.

Everyone wants to put someone down.  Best if we just make a moratorium on it and move on to finding more civilized ways to deal with the scum of the earth.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

If I were in charge of the laws, dog fighters would be put to death.

what the hell has happened to you...ever since youve moved to baltimore youve turned into half a fag...now you wanna kill people because they hurt a friggin animal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

now that half matches the other he half he arrived there with
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Diomedes on August 01, 2007, 07:06:58 PM
The feds are hella more competent than your run of the mill state outfit.  They didn't bring charges without a damn good idea they can make them stick.  They've got five witnesses to testify and god only knows how much physical and data evidence..

He's done.

This.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ThirdStreetMafia

Eaglez

Would anyone entertain bringing Simon back to Philly as camp fodder in case Bunkley falters?

I don't know if I would because I like Ian Scott as a safety net but I wouldn't object to bringing him in for the vet minimum to have some veteran competition in there. That's if Simon can pass a physical in Philly.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Eaglez on August 02, 2007, 09:21:19 AM
Would anyone entertain bringing Simon back to Philly as camp fodder in case Bunkley falters?

I don't know if I would because I like Ian Scott as a safety net but I wouldn't object to bringing him in for the vet minimum to have some veteran competition in there. That's if Simon can pass a physical in Philly.

No thanks.   He's a nutcase at this point. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Honestly, having Scott and Raegor as backups makes me really excited about the DTs potential. Of course I've said that before so take it for what it's worth. No chance in hell I'd touch Simon at this point.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i've seen several people call corey simon nuts in the last few days.  why?  fat and lazy means crazy now? 

unless there is something that i'm not aware of.  but that's impossible.