2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2007, 05:35:20 PM
What the hell are they thinking?

Why?

I know Del Rio hates him sum Leftwich, but jeez...Tim Couch isn't better than Leftwich, Gray or Garrard.

or my grandma.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

How bad is it for Culpepper nowadays when he gets passed over for Tim farging Couch?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eaglez

It is amazing how fast a player's stock in the NFL can fall after a bad year or a serious injury.

I think the average career in the NFL is 3.5 years. Of course a lot of fodder that find their way onto the active roster from the practice squad dilute the average longevity.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: EagleFeva on July 30, 2007, 07:42:06 AM
How bad is it for Culpepper nowadays when he gets passed over for Tim farging Couch?

Apples & oranges, Feva.  Daunte is looking for a place to start and Jacksonville already has Leftwich & Garrard.

Couch is training camp fodder.  He has a shot to unseat Quinn Gray because Gray would make more dough this season but according to Del Rio he has not shot at the top two slots unless something catastrophic happens.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

methdeez

In other breaking news, the sky is still blue.

rjs246

Wow, he' sort of gone off the deep end, no?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on July 30, 2007, 04:47:48 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2954703

Corey Simon is still fat

I still haven't learned if they gave that worthless tub of lazy a ring or not.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

The Eagles do have a knack for knowing when to cut the cord.  I think Burgess is the only one they really missed on, and I still don't think of him as a world-beater.

SunMo

Quote from: Zanshin on July 31, 2007, 11:16:16 AM
The Eagles do have a knack for knowing when to cut the cord.  I think Burgess is the only one they really missed on, and I still don't think of him as a world-beater.

27 sacks in 2 years is pretty good

and is definitely something this team missed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

BigEd76

Burgess is already whining about his contract though

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 31, 2007, 11:29:05 AM
Burgess is already whining about his contract though

why you think they let him go?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger