Playoff Invoices

Started by fansince61, December 18, 2006, 10:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Playoff Invoices must be paid (money received) by 12/22/06 (Friday).  You can pay on line.  I didn't know if this notice has been posted previously or not as I got my invoice in the mail Saturday. :yay :yay :yay

SunMo

Yeah, we mentioned it in the Giants game thread.  But it's good to have a thread for it.  Im going to pay with CC and get refunded if the games don't happen.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Someone buy me a ticket please. 

dis12

Quote from: SunMo on December 18, 2006, 10:39:14 AM
Yeah, we mentioned it in the Giants game thread.  But it's good to have a thread for it.  Im going to pay with CC and get refunded if the games don't happen.
If you read the letter, any unused portion of the playoff payment will be applied to your 2007 season tix renewal...unless you check the appropriate box on the invoice.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SunMo

right...i plan on doing that.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

T_Section224

i'll let them keep my money.  for the next few months when the bill comes for next season i'd only make about $2 in interest, not worth the hassle
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Rome

I still haven't gotten my invoice.  Nice of them to send them out a week before Christmas and require immediate payment, though.  First class all the way, Eagles. 

:yay

Rome

Ha - I just called the Eagles and they had the wrong e-mail address for my account.  That's why I wasn't seeing an invoice.

My bill was $431.00.  $420 for the tickets, $10 for a "convenience" fee and $1 for something called an INET invoice fee.

:-D

Sgt PSN

Exactly what is convenient about paying an extra 10 bucks? 

Rome

I had no choice.  Even if I got the invoice in today's mail, I would have had to send payment via FedEx or Express Mail and that would have cost me more than $10.

It's fargin bullshtein but what are you gonna do?   :-\

fansince61

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 18, 2006, 12:25:16 PM
Ha - I just called the Eagles and they had the wrong e-mail address for my account.  That's why I wasn't seeing an invoice.

My bill was $431.00.  $420 for the tickets, $10 for a "convenience" fee and $1 for something called an INET invoice fee.

:-D

They mailed me my invoice to me..I needed my email address to access the payment info

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 18, 2006, 12:35:27 PM
I had no choice.  Even if I got the invoice in today's mail, I would have had to send payment via FedEx or Express Mail and that would have cost me more than $10.

It's fargin bullshtein but what are you gonna do?   :-\

Not pay it and forfeit your tickets to me, of course. 

Rome

I'll sell you my SBL's Sassy.  $10,000 should do it.

Not.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: T_Section224 on December 18, 2006, 11:16:23 AM
i'll let them keep my money.  for the next few months when the bill comes for next season i'd only make about $2 in interest, not worth the hassle

Same here. Plus, I charged 'em on my "extra points" card, so it'll go toward the great Thomas Tapeh jersey that I've been coveting.

ice grillin you

If you read the letter, any unused portion of the playoff payment will be applied to your 2007 season tix renewal...unless you check the appropriate box on the invoice.

when you pay online is there the option to get your money refunded or only on the hard copy invoice

i just got an automated phone call from the eagles reminding me the money is due by friday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous