Falcons @ Eagles New Years Eve

Started by mussa, December 11, 2006, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

I just scored 2 tickets, section 120 first row. 50 yardline baby.  Oh please be a meaningful game!  Who else is going?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Philly_Crew

I will be up doing the Mummers thing.  Please PM if anyone has any extra tickets.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

I'll be in Philly for the holiday weekend and am looking for a ticket as well so if any of yous guys come across one then try and keep me in mind. 

DH

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

dis12

if meaningful, would the NFL make this an 8pm game??
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Munson

My girlfriend got me tickets for my birthday. I've been praying ever since that I hope this is a meaningful game. Apparently a bunch of her friends also got thier boyfriends tickets to that game, so I'll be getting underage-drunk in the parking lot before hand I'm sure.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

Quote from: dis12 on December 11, 2006, 05:56:38 PM

i hope not, which means it will most certainly happen
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: SunMo on December 11, 2006, 06:07:44 PM

That would suck for me.

Munson

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 11, 2006, 06:32:27 PM
Quote from: SunMo on December 11, 2006, 06:07:44 PM

That would suck for me.

I'd like a 4:15 start personally.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

DH

Jets and the Raiders are on at 8. I dont think they would run 2 late games.

DH

Oh, and by they way...

The game will mean something, and it will be new years eve. Drink your drinking helmets bitches.

mussa

farg yes, I'm thinking about getting a hotel room just so I can get completly shtein housed.  Anyone know of any good deals???
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 11, 2006, 11:05:37 PM
Oh, and by they way...

The game will mean something, and it will be new years eve. Drink your drinking helmets bitches.

Yeah, I think even if the Eagles drop the next two, they'd still be pretty much playing for the 6th seed. That is assuming the Falcons lose at least once in the next two weeks, and that no other team (Panthers, Vikes) come out of no where.