The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2010, 08:47:28 PM
we are slamming bottles of this tonight

Boones Farm? Eatin' a McDonald's dbl cheeseburger with it, no doubt.

I haven't drank that crap since highschool.

ice grillin you

me either but its so good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I'll have to admit, I likes the fuzzy navel's, although Boone's farm never had that flavor when I was drinking it. I've noticed they have a lot of flavors now. Might have to give some a try.

ice grillin you

yeah i noticed that buying it....they have all kinds of flavors now...they had a melon ball that looked quite tasty

Sgt PSN

Boone's Farm has turned into the Snapple of boozin'

ice grillin you

ha...it really was like that

problem is they have so many flavors now that half of them arent even in the chill chests...like i would have tried the melon ball but it was warm

shorebird

Melon ball probably taste like Cantelope, which I love.

Seabiscuit36

I have to admit, i've never drank a sip of it, i just bought it for whores so i could play with their funholes.  In HS it was all about the Penguin BUD ICE, some regular Bud Heavys, Miller Lite Ice, and Mickeys. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

boones farm tastes pretty much just like the st ides coolers

Seabiscuit36

We would enjoy Mickeys/Steele Reserve/Old E800 to be gangster.  I honestly spent most of my hs years on blunt rides
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Let me guess...to the valley?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

yep, blunt rides listening to Liquid Swords and or Bobby Digital was a given for a weekday.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Any of you drunks tried Crown Black yet?

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 09, 2010, 11:07:28 PM
yep, blunt rides listening to Liquid Swords and or Bobby Digital was a given for a weekday.

Ghostface killas, Liquid Swords, and 36 Chambers ftw.

Boone's was/is like the Camel cigarettes of cheap booze. They were basically directly marketing the shtein to teens. Might as well had flavors like "Bumble Gum" or "Blue-Rasberry". We used to always get it so we could get the girls to drink something. For use it was only high class shtein: Mickeys, Natty Ice, The Beast, Miller/Bud/Coors Light, whatever we could get the creepy bastich to buy us at the beverage store for a $10 tip.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

We managed to become friends with the liquor store owner in HS.  We'd roll up there and they never carried 30packs, we convinced them to start carrying them, the indian guys loved us because we'd drop some real coin in there.  Loved going in there on half days still in our uniforms..ha