Foreskins Nov. 12th Tailgate

Started by mussa, November 01, 2006, 11:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Sarge - where were you driving to?

Sgt PSN

North Carolina......got home about 7:30 this morning.

SunMo

76 west slow as shtein until 476, that sucked alot.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 13, 2006, 11:06:33 AM
holy shtein that ride was miserable....they have to finish construction on that bridge and they have to finish it NOW

Which bridge?

mussa

Nice meeting everyone, too many to list. Sarge it was real. I'm glad we got to take pictures of each other pissing in a bucket.  :paranoid
61 was that you who I was talking Elk to? I'm mixed up with FanSince 61 and 64? Glad everyone got home ok, it was zesty. We left early, after we got kickedout of seats up with murp, had to go down to standing room area, ran into RJS down there and just got soaked even with rain gear. Pretty much alittle into the 4th we left, beat traffic. Game was over by then anyway. What a game though!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

Which bridge?

theres a bridge on 95 between the delaware house and the toll booth that they are repairing...because of that 95 goes down to two lanes in both directions creating traffic hell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yup i stopped at that gas station right in the middle of it to fill up and get a drink...it took over and hour to get out of the parking lot and back on the road.

PhillyGirl

Glad you guys had fun. Wish I had been there.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 13, 2006, 12:02:06 PM
Which bridge?

theres a bridge on 95 between the delaware house and the toll booth that they are repairing...because of that 95 goes down to two lanes in both directions creating traffic hell

That'll make our journey north for Thankgiving farging super.  No good way to get around that between Raleigh, NC and Bucks County, PA.  farg farg farg.  farg.

farg.

ice grillin you

actually you can take 40 around it...i think its 40...whatever road goes thru univ of delaware

if youre coming up on a regular traffic day its not to bad...it will be backed up and delay you but its tolerable...however after football games (and especially last nite in a monsoon) or during other high traffic times such as rush hour or a holiday weekend its an absolute nightmare
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on November 13, 2006, 12:05:06 PM
yup i stopped at that gas station right in the middle of it to fill up and get a drink...it took over and hour to get out of the parking lot and back on the road.

Haha!  I did the same thing except I thought I would be smart and just go right through and skip a little traffic.  Then I noticed how backed up everything was so I decided to stop and grab a bite to eat. 

mussa

Thanks for the long island IGY, little did I know that the coke and whatever non/alchohalic mixers were not already mixed into the cooler. I pretty much was drunk after that and a few swigs off the Johnnie. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: SunMo on November 13, 2006, 11:43:29 AM
76 west slow as shtein until 476, that sucked alot.

I make it a habit to take 95 south, then go on the blue route all the way up to 76. Everything else being equal, it's a little farther, but when the Sure-kill is clogged, there's no beating 476.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: mussa on November 13, 2006, 11:57:26 AM...and just got soaked even with rain gear. Pretty much alittle into the 4th we left, beat traffic. Game was over by then anyway. What a game though!

Same here. I had a rubberized windbreaker on that I *thought* would be good. But I was soaked and damned cold, so we took off maybe halfway through the 4th. That's the first time I ever left a game early.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: mussa on November 13, 2006, 12:29:40 PM
Thanks for the long island IGY, little did I know that the coke and whatever non/alchohalic mixers were not already mixed into the cooler. I pretty much was drunk after that and a few swigs off the Johnnie. 

The sour mix is the big diluter in that drink. The Coke is just for color, so it's not going to change the strength of the drink much.