7:38 and 2:42. Two of the reasons Andy should be fired at the end of the season

Started by Butchers Bill, October 29, 2006, 06:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i thought it had talent as well...i still may think that...but isnt it possible that the players just arent that good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 30, 2006, 10:41:38 AM
Andy's "Script O' 15 Plays" worked like this yesterday:

3-and-out
3-and-out
3-and-out
3-and-out
3rd-and-1 converted by Westbrook

I read something somewhere about him chucking the script after the first series.

Can't remember where...   :paranoid

SD_Eagle5

I just moved so this is the first time I have computer access, not much else to add except:

1.The win over Dallas was our Super Bowl

2. If I had to chose a new coach the #1 name on my list would be Ron Rivera.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 30, 2006, 12:36:11 PM
If I had to chose a new coach the #1 name on my list would be Ron Rivera.

Good point.  He was LB coach here before going to Chicago to be Lovie Smith's D-Coordinator, right?

Philly ties + excellent coach getting excellent results = WIN

Zanshin

Of course, you all know Andy isn't going anywhere after this season, right?  I mean, you all know you're talking for the sake of talking.  I just want to make sure you're in touch with reality to some small extent.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Zanshin on October 30, 2006, 01:22:37 PM
Of course, you all know Andy isn't going anywhere after this season, right?  I mean, you all know you're talking for the sake of talking.  I just want to make sure you're in touch with reality to some small extent.

The only way it happens this season is if they go 4-12, and even that is not a gimme.  If the Eagles go 5-11 or 6-10 it SHOULD happen because the team will not recover, and it would be time to start fresh.  The NFL doesn't work that way though.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 30, 2006, 01:06:30 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 30, 2006, 12:36:11 PM
If I had to chose a new coach the #1 name on my list would be Ron Rivera.

Good point.  He was LB coach here before going to Chicago to be Lovie Smith's D-Coordinator, right?

Philly ties + excellent coach getting excellent results = WIN

Rivera is going to be an excellent coach in this league, a fresh defensive minded coach would be a welcome addition to this team. I doubt, however, that Lurie would want to start over with a new philosophy even though in todays NFL teams with rookie HC's are just as successful. So another option to consider assuming he's gone by the end of the year which I think is a safe assumption, is Jon Gruden. Times yours.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Gruden should have been made head coach back when he was here before and would be more than welcome to come back.  If that happens I'm also going to root for Reid to take over in either Dallas or Washington since Gruden owns his ass. 

MadMarchHare

Other than run the team Dungy built into the ground, what exactly has Gruden done?
Anyone but Reid.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MadMarchHare

Yea, he took Dungy's team and got them to beat the stupid farg Reid at the closing of Vet's stadium.
Rah rah.  My high school team could've beaten that Raiders squad.  Which makes losing that NFCCG even worse.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyPhreak54

Rivera is a good coach. If Andy were to go, bringing him back would be the way to go.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.