2006-07 Flyers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 05, 2006, 04:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Another loss, another season sweep by an opponent, and yet another injury as Richards hurt his shoulder and is out two weeks

dis12

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 21, 2007, 01:13:22 AM
Another loss, another season sweep by an opponent, and yet another injury as Richards hurt his shoulder and is out two weeks
what the farg were the Flyers doing last night in periods 1&2.  they didn't start playing until the 3rd.   not that anyone cares anymore.

thankfully, only only 4 more home games to go to.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Rome

BigEd76

...and that was less than 24 hours after taking a stick between the eyes from Belfour

Oh yeah...5-0 Rangers.  End the season already...

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 21, 2007, 10:33:04 PM
...and that was less than 24 hours after taking a stick between the eyes from Belfour

Oh yeah...5-0 Rangers.  End the season already...

The season's been effectively over since about October.  We just keep punishing ourselves by watching the afterbirth of a team this year's Flyers have turned out to be.

Oh, and get of Fedoruk.  He can't play, and now he can't fight.  He's useless.  Heck, put igy in there.

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

I called my boy up when Fridge got knocked out, started screaming down goes fridge.  I thought he was dead there for a second.  As Geo said, he's done.  He regressed both as a player and a fighter.  Time for a career in the AHL fridge. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

how do you regress from nothing

hes always been a punching bag and is a horrid player...hes a great locker room guy and thats the reason hes always been in the league...someone needs to put him down hes a dead horse...hes evander holyfield
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

He actually learned how to play the puck in anaheim, they even gave him 2nd line minutes.  As as far as being a human punching bag, he had his time when he was mildly dominant but its long past.  He's been afraid to take a punch and now cant take then at all. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

dis12

oh how I long for the old-time hockey days of Schultz, Kelly, Berube, Brown, DuPont, Hospodar, Homer, etc..

maybe they can come out for the March 31st rematch vs. Rangers in Philly. >:D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

BigEd76

4-3 Islanders

11 points behind Phoenix with 7 games to play

Rome

11 "up" with 7 to play.

They could still pull a '64 Phillies on us and blow it.

:-D

Rome

There's so much wrong with this column, it's not even worth writing Moran a reply.

He should start covering horse racing or the world poker tour because it's pretty clear he knows nothing about hockey.

dis12

he should have asked himself, what the puck do I know about hockey!, before he wrote the article.

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.