Titans at Eagles

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 03, 2006, 11:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Had a good time before the game, albeit brief.  Will post Sarge's new avatar tomorrow.

Jeff Garcia is worse than Mark Brunell.

Sgt PSN

Good seeing everyone again and a couple of yous for the first time. 

Yay tailgate.  Boo game. 

Murp.....I'm not going to be around for a while so you better get your own effing bottle opener.   ;D

Susquehanna Birder

Glad you made it home safe. Thanks for the food (I think) and the entertainment. Deer Park sucks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I forgot to bring my camera USB cord thing.  If my in-laws have one around here somewhere, I'll get the pic of Sarge's magic crotch opener up tonight or so.  Otherwise, you'll all just have to wait a week.

Also, I bought a very nice looking "Mitchell & Ness" Cunningham retro authentic johnson in the parking lot.  Either it's an excellent fake, or a stolen real one.  Either way... I got a good deal.  :yay

SunMo

surreal moment of yesterday's tailgate.

pickup truck, two spots over from my truck, some dudes had pulled over on the way to the game and pulled a freshly hit deer off the road, they cut it open in the back of the truck and cooked some of the meat.  just incredible.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

oh my lord...welcome to PA
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on November 20, 2006, 12:35:58 PM
surreal moment of yesterday's tailgate.

pickup truck, two spots over from my truck, some dudes had pulled over on the way to the game and pulled a freshly hit deer off the road, they cut it open in the back of the truck and cooked some of the meat.  just incredible.

I keep hearing Foxworthy saying 'You might be a redneck'

PoopyfaceMcGee

BTW, I ate two bites of that Bean & Rice Burrito MRE and wanted to hurl.  It might have been better if the heating element had actually worked.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I made the avatar for Sarge...

It was funny - after I uploaded it, I deleted it from my Desktop and obviously got the following message:
"Would you like to send sarge to the recycle bin?"

Ha!

Sgt PSN

Yeah well, now I'm in there farging yo mama.  Snap son! 

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

They just have to make these MRE instructions VERY SIMPLE:

MURP

the still frame doesnt really capture the insanity that is "Sarge Buckle".    animated gifs are needed next year. 

MDS

so i missed sassy opening up a beer bottle on his belt buckle while smoking a cig as someone message board geek took a picture? yikes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2006, 04:51:48 PM
message board geek

It could be worse.  I could be an ugly virgin message board geek.