The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/courierjournal/status/1274003466403233793

Will he wait a couple months before landing in a new department, or will he be hired somewhere else by Monday?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Fox News & Breitbart are hiring.

Diomedes

They'll be competing against the White House for talent.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

SD

Same white friend who started a racism doesn't exist post last week only to take it down when every black person chimes in just posted this gem. Question is where were all these so called tough guys when the protesting started?

QuoteRemember that little thing that mentioned "regulated militia"?  Buckle up, boys.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 21, 2020, 11:44:21 AM
what are the two sides?

white racists whose votes he needs and white racists whose vote he already has
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

New York's Finest. https://twitter.com/fromzerotojeo/status/1274963896651198468

It's great that they're up to actual torture techniques for entire communities who are home and minding their own business now.

phattymatty

can someone give me a quick recap on this government fireworks theory that seems to have taken twitter by storm? I can not stand to spend more than 5 min on there to even figure it out. 

Munson

From what I can tell, basically multiple people in multiple cities say they're being bombarded almost nightly by fireworks. Not sure how much people are exaggerating, but a lot of people are saying it's not just one or two random fireworks, but like constant displays of them that get close to professional grade at times, and it lasts for hours. I've seen a lot of people mention the same 8PM to 2AM time frame too. Seems to be going on not just in major cities but smaller cities as well.

At first I wasn't inclined to believe it because I'm out in the burbs now and we've had a lot more fireworks than usual too. But it's certainly not as constant as what I'm seeing other people describe. I don't usually buy the tin foil hat stuff but, I'm not beyond believing the cops terrorizing minority neighborhoods in cities because they're pouting over being held accountable.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

oh so they're saying the cops are doing some kind of sound warfare?  lol. so this is a rare left wing conspiracy and not right wing i guess.

there's definitely been an uptick in fireworks in DC but doesn't seem any worse than a typical june through july in the city.

MDS

i hear them all the time in point breeze but its not like significantly more than previous years and generally stops around midnight

plus people in my neighborhood groups with dogs or kids have asked the people doing it to stop and theyve been told to farg off so im sure its jack posobeic or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.