The Hip-Hop Thread

Started by hbionic, May 15, 2006, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I'm sure this website has come up before on here somewhere, but its the first time i've seen it
http://www.whosampled.com/

pretty cool way of linking sampled songs. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

heard that a few days ago....so gay...what rapper gets in fueds with r&b singers...eminem certainly knows how to make money but hes such a farging cornball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Dillen

any of you fargers like Nickatina?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Dillen

Beanie Sigel's new album The Broad Street Bully comes out Sept. 1st, so naturally I already downloaded it via the internets. Beanie is fargin awesome.

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

i dont wanna hear it until it is released and i get the real cd but for those that dont care cuban links II is leaked and ive heard nothing but good things

Seabiscuit36

its from them, its not being released in stores, just free online. 

ice grillin you

im talking about rae and ghosts new record

Seabiscuit36

Im with you on that, i hate getting a copy that changes in a week when it comes out. 

Seabiscuit36

actually i said farg it, the quality of the one released was very good, its good, very good

ice grillin you

the one leaked is no different than the actual release will be....the release comes out tuesday

its gonna be awesome to go to a store for the first time in probably three years to get a rap cd im really lookin forward to and havent heard...just like the golden years...except back then i wouldnt even have known if it was really coming out....that was the best going to the store on tuesday having no cluie what was coming and out and copping an album that you had been seeing ads in the source for

Magical_Retard

Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon: End of the Day

Awesome production and great concepts but his rapping fails him somewhat. He has strong ideas but he just isn't a capable enough rapper to really bring it together. I found myself wishing other more talented rappers would be rapping over these beats.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

ice grillin you