Quote from: MDS on November 07, 2009, 09:02:30 PM
if youre talking to me weirdo

lolol

i love me some gf but that might be funnier than anything hes ever said
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 07, 2009, 07:05:15 PMive never knowingly heard a dave matthews song

I know it's not what you normally listen to, but they've been on the top 40 / pop stations for about 15 years...

What Would You Say

Ants Marching

Crash Into Me

Satellite

The Space Between

Crush

Too Much

Stay (Wasting Time)

So Much to Say

I Did It

Everyday

Seabiscuit36

i liked Dave back in 96-2000, but his shows really started to suck, and the parking lot was easily the best part. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

WHY, ED... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

:puke

Munson

IGY once again is an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to music.

And Dave Matthews is awful.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

i think it was pretty much a given that igy didn't know what was being talked about when he said he didn't know any dave matthews songs.  i don't understand what you're getting at. 

and overall, dmb does suck.  but i still like a few of his hit songs. 

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on November 12, 2009, 07:57:32 PM
WHY, ED... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

:puke

ha

I don't have any albums or MP3s of theirs either but some of the songs are catchy...

Munson

His Neville-like voice is just too annoying to ever be good.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 08, 2009, 01:03:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 07, 2009, 07:05:15 PMive never knowingly heard a dave matthews song

I know it's not what you normally listen to, but they've been on the top 40 / pop stations for about 15 years...

What Would You Say

Ants Marching

Crash Into Me

Satellite

The Space Between

Crush

Too Much

Stay (Wasting Time)

So Much to Say

I Did It

Everyday

actually a couple of those were huge songs and ive heard them but had no idea it was dave matthews

MDS

Yea they're not horrendous

They just have a real douchey fan base and the only fun thing to do at their concerts is smoke

Its not the worst thing in the world, though not my scene
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

going to see the boss man in balmer tomorrow nite

Rome

i had a free ticket to see ac/dc tonight and passed.

working for a living sucks a big fat dick.

ice grillin you

off to brews blingsteen

mussa

Coheed & Cambria with Earl Greyhound. Hardware Bare Scranton PA. I'm assuming this is a small venue. Just discovered Earl Greyhound and they rule. Coheed of course are huge. Small venue tour before releasing new cd and going on big tour. Pretty pumped. Dundler Mifflin what
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

saw carlos santana over the weekend.  rocked when he was doing old shtein.  then it slowly turned into a big mariachi-style jam fest.  the drummer was incredible though.  only annoying part is when he started talking to the crowd.  seemed pretty preachy and annoying and kinda dumb.  dude can rock the guitar though.