Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

you all lose from being Romes
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

Wingspan

I used Cannibal Corpse's version of the Luckiest.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

i saw brian regan live last night.  holy shtein was he funny. 

Rome

I saw a comedian on Saturday night who might be the funniest motherfarger on Earth.  I was shteinfaced and as a result I don't remember his name, but god damn it, he was funny as farg.

Father Demon

That is a great story.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

Going to Cruefest this weekend...

Motley Crue, Papa Roach, Buckcherry (especially looking forward to them), Sixx:AM, and Trapt

Should be good.  And this hot-0ass DJ drove the tickets to where I live, because she lives down the road from me.  And, because I'm hot.

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

here she is, Katy Kruze, Demon's dream

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Those dudes look like they have a pretty good sense of humor. Dressing like a chick is only funny if you really buy into it.

Well done, gents.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

My pictures are better than yours.

MDS

i got free tickets to the kenny chesney concert tonight. it was country music....some guy drove his monster truck down from jersey with water filled to the top in the back, took off his beater to reveal a ghastly farmers tan and then hopped in his pile of dirty disease infested water with no pause for concern. god bless america.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2008, 11:04:51 PM
i got free tickets to the kenny chesney concert tonight. it was country music....some guy drove his monster truck down from jersey with water filled to the top in the back, took off his beater to reveal a ghastly farmers tan and then hopped in his pile of dirty disease infested water with no pause for concern. god bless america.

sadly, i know some dudes that went to this concert.
They're white bred suburbanites all the way through, until you bring up country music.
Then all of a sudden they're hicks.

I remind them constantly of their homosexuality.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Remind them how incredibly similar country music is to rap. This usually makes them angry.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

chesney lead a fly eagles fly, too. and i couldnt even begin to count the licenses plates from maryland and the bullshtein trashy racists fans in the house. they are such hicks it is ridiculous. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.