Eagles Draft Day Party

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, March 26, 2006, 06:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

QuoteFan Show on-stage with Eagles Insider Dave Spadaro

Draft Analysis by Eagles Announcer Merrill Reese

how will they ever handle all the ticket request with activities like that?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Merrill Reese doing draft analysis?! Ha!

"I LOOOOVVVE this pick!"

"As much as the last one? You said you loved that one, too."

"Yes!! Just as much as the last one. I can hardly wait for their next pick, which I am almost certain I will also LOVE! Now please excuse me, I have to change my shorts."
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

It says it's sold out but even if I had a ticket I wouldn't go, I'd rather sit in my hot stuffy room and watch it on TV while simultaneously listening to it on the NFL channel while browsing the internet looking for stupid new rumors.

ice grillin you

It says it's sold out but even if I had a ticket I wouldn't go, I'd rather sit in my hot stuffy room and watch it on TV while simultaneously listening to it on the NFL channel while browsing the internet looking for stupid new rumors.

some guys i have season tickets with are having a draft day bash in baltimore if your purpose is to get together with some eagle fans youre more than welcome to come by
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

So you live in/near Baltimore?  I'm moving there in about a year.  Can we be friends?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

So you live in/near Baltimore?  I'm moving there in about a year.  Can we be friends?

just outside

we already are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Aw, shucks.  [/looking at ground, pushing dust around with foot.]
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Mad-Lad

the Mad-Lad Draft Party 2006 will be broadcast in HD this year.  farg Yeah!

The party takes place on day one.  Only rule: You take a shot (in my case Makers Mark) for each draft pick your team makes.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Mad-Lad on April 15, 2006, 11:23:19 AM

The party takes place on day one.  Only rule: You take a shot (in my case Makers Mark) for each draft pick your team makes.

So I take it the taterskin fans would be the designated drivers?

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 15, 2006, 11:32:47 AM

So I take it the taterskin fans would be the designated drivers?

Fortunately, there's only one Giants fan and he moved back to New York a few months ago.  If there were, the taterskins fans would get wedgies throughout the day.  It would be a great way to let off steam when the Rams draft Chad Greenway before the Eagles pick.

Sgt PSN

You take a shot (in my case Makers Mark)

Excellent choice.  :yay

mussa

shtein i just realized i have to work saturday.  i need to get a little radio for work. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Mad-Lad

Quote from: mussa on April 16, 2006, 10:02:02 PM
shtein i just realized i have to work saturday.  i need to get a little radio for work. 

quit your job.  that, or call in sick.

screw radios!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on April 16, 2006, 10:02:02 PM

Get a Sirius Satellite radio, make sure you can return it within 30 days, and do so.  Flawless plan.