Anyone Been To A Good Go-Go Bar Lately?

Started by Rome, March 25, 2006, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

key words 'youve lived'

you aint a true north jerseyian...cause if you were youd of at least heard of a go go bar....or yous very young
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

lol...you're such an idiot.  I grew up in New Jersey, 17 years in south jersey and 17 years in north jersey...I've gone to my share of strip clubs, and most of them were in north jersey.  In all of that time....I've never heard one OTHER person call them go go bars.  You think the "real" north jersey folks are hiding their true language around me?  That makes a ton of sense.

And I didn't say I've never heard of the term go go bar...I said I never heard people up here use it as a rule for strip clubs.  Not even close.

ice grillin you

i said the only people that ever use it are jerseyites...and more specifically northerners...never did i say it was a rule

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on March 25, 2006, 08:58:30 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 25, 2006, 08:43:15 PM
So none of you have been to a "gentleman's club" lately?

I tried to go to a few, but apparantley you have to be 21. I know there was this one trashy bar off the NJ turnpike, but it totally dissapeared.

Dude, Fantasy Showbar off the Blackhorse Pike, it's where ALL South Jersey/Philly people go for their first titty bar experience.

Sgt PSN

The worst nudie bar EVER is about 10 miles down the road from my house.  It's called Tobey's and they don't even have a dj.  Just a juke box in the corner and when it's about to run out of songs, the strippers walk around with a collection plate like it's church or something and gather donations from everyone so they can play more music.  :boo

ice grillin you

thats truly ghetto

ive been to numerous johnsons that only have jukes...but iver never not known the dancers themselves to go and pump change into the piece if need be.....

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 26, 2006, 02:04:05 AM
thats truly ghetto

ive been to numerous johnsons that only have jukes...but iver never not known the dancers themselves to go and pump change into the piece if need be.....

where's The Fonz when you need him!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 26, 2006, 12:18:02 AM
Dude, Fantasy Showbar off the Blackhorse Pike, it's where ALL South Jersey/Philly people go for their first titty bar experience.

yup, that was my first too.  i remember one of my buddies getting tossed one night for sticking his thumb in one of the girl's buttholes during the shower show.

PoopyfaceMcGee

"I'm going to see how it likes it when I stick my thumb up its ass."

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: phattymatty on March 26, 2006, 09:25:32 AM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 26, 2006, 12:18:02 AM

yup, that was my first too.  i remember one of my buddies getting tossed one night for sticking his thumb in one of the girl's buttholes during the shower show.

Now that's funny, ever handle the soap?

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's like those bananahammock clubs you go to, but with naked women.

phattymatty

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 26, 2006, 09:50:11 AM
Now that's funny, ever handle the soap?

yeah once, there's no reason not to, it was like $5 to watch some dudes soap them up or like $10 to do it yourself.  that's a no-brainer.

mussa

Anyone ever been the "The Office" in philly? Sleaziest place ever, they too had only a juke box, chicks were gnarly.  It was between the 6 pack shop and my apt in collge. so when we were going to get more beer late night, we'd have to stop in for a laugh. If people asked where u were, u just told them, doing alittle overtime at "The Office"

:-D :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

There's a fairly decent bar in Raleigh called "The Office".  No boobies, though... just good drinkin'.