Iron Sheik

Started by VET STADIUM TURF, March 24, 2006, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VET STADIUM TURF

This is the Funniest Video I have ever seen. Hope he doesn't get a chance to make you Humble. ;D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0&search=Iron%20Sheik

Diomedes

I had not seen that before and Jesus Farg I like it!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

I like the missing teeth, and his repeated references to Michael Jackson. Good stuff.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

I'm not going to bother even one google search..but I wonder who that guy really was?  He's farging brilliant.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Gay-bashing always gets  :yay
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2006, 01:07:32 AM
I'm not going to bother even one google search..but I wonder who that guy really was?  He's farging brilliant.

He was a real wrestling champ and later a fake wrestling champ.

I remember O&A had him on a few years back, and they had him try to record a quick promo for the show... basically "Hello, this is the Iron Sheik, and you're listening to Opie & Anthony".  I don't even remember if they got a suitable quick promo, but they got about 10 minutes of solid funny radio as the guy was totally farging it up.

I think the best one they got was something like...
"Hello, this Iron Sheik, AAU champion, WWF champion, and you are in the listen to the Opalie and the Anthy show."

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2006, 12:38:08 AM
I had not seen that before and Jesus Farg I like it!!

You typed 'Farg' just for the capitalization. I don't think I need to tell you its time to kill yourself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

You first shteinhead.

phattymatty

he's right, nothing other than wrestling has ever sold out the Silverdome

Feva

Shiek was talking about the guy on the left.   :-D

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

And that right there is what steriods do to you, kids.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2006, 03:43:43 PM
And that right there is what steriods do to you, kids.

They give you mullets and bumble bee tights? 

SD_Eagle5

You want some now don't you?

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think it's safe to say that everybody wants some.