2006 Free Agent Tracker - Defense

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 14, 2006, 10:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Not really. I'll still think of him as an idiot and a physical freak who can't reign himself in enough to play consistantly in a system, but I'll root for him anyway.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

LaVar + Jason Short = OLB team that will literally kill you.

Sure, Jason Short sucks.  But he's psychotic.

SunMo

before the thought of having a OLB that can rush the passer starts to make my pants tight, let's analyze the actual chance of him coming here...

i'd say the chances are less than 0%
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on March 06, 2006, 05:13:00 PM
i'd say the chances are less than 0%

Nice analysis.  I'm going to go with about 20%.  I think there's about a 25% the Eagles are even remotely interested in him, and if they are, I'll give them 80% to get him, since he is basically saying he wants to play in Philly or New Jersey... and have you ever seen Elizabeth/Newark?

The BIGSTUD

I would love Lavar Arrington here. It wouldn't surprise me if he came here either. Eagles often sign players they see in the division, and Lavar is the type of player the JJ loves.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 06, 2006, 05:21:48 PM
Extremeskins is panicking  :-D

Your first mistake is reading extremeskins.  Your second mistake is caring.  Your third mistake is laughing on this thread.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 06, 2006, 05:19:18 PM

.  I think there's about a 25% the Eagles are even remotely interested in him, and if they are, I'll give them 80% to get him, since he is basically saying he wants to play in Philly or New Jersey... and have you ever seen Elizabeth/Newark?

well no shtein, if they are interested in him then i'd put it that high too.  i just think they won't be interested.  he's going to want a decent contract, right?  the Eagles have proven that they don't put a lot of money in that position.  he's been a problem for Washington, for different reasons.  so he's a potential headache, who will want good money, that plays a position they don't spend a lot in.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

I usually don't visit there, but I wanted to read what else Lavar said on the show....

Bigskinbauer

as long as the eagles don't just flat out say no i think lavar has a great chance to end up at philly.  Some eagle bitch at my school was talking about lavar going to philly.  Then a lot of fans thought lavar would end up at philly.  Now lavar says he wants to go to philly.  If not philly I say he goes to the vikings to meet up with smoot so they can have hot butt sex or San diego...
GO TERPS

Beermonkey

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 06, 2006, 05:25:24 PM
I usually don't visit there, but I wanted to read what else Lavar said on the show....

Oooh, you'll be back. It's like a crack addiction, only one that makes your brain bleed.

mussa

hmmm lavarr arrington or shawn barber?  thats a tough one, let me think alittle.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

That dude used to be real good and whatnot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on March 06, 2006, 05:47:06 PM
hmmm lavarr arrington or shawn barber?  thats a tough one, let me think alittle.

LaVar.