Winter Olympics

Started by 4and26, February 08, 2006, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mhunt on February 16, 2006, 11:00:54 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 16, 2006, 10:59:47 AM
Quote from: mhunt on February 16, 2006, 10:57:06 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 16, 2006, 10:52:35 AM
That sound you hear is SD Eagle running out his door to buy that same outfit.

ooo-gah!  if he & weir ever wear that outfit to the same club on the same night, there's gonna be a serious catfight!

Oh sorry, I failed to mention that SD will be buying it in fuschia. Thereby avoiding any huge scenes.

well, fuschia does look good on him. 

:paranoid

shut up, whore.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

The guy's not online, and you're railing on him.  I'm going to be a true internet friend and defend him.

There is no WAY SD_Eagle would buy that outfit*!  Preposterous!

*in fuschia.  He prefers a deeper purple with yellow leopard stripes.

PhillyGirl

FF = SD Eagles fashion consultant.

Think "Queer Eye" here folks.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

*cue "pour some sugar on me" dance video* 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

BigEd76

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 16, 2006, 11:04:22 AMdeeper purple with yellow leopard stripes

Love those rare leopard stripe materials...  :P

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mhunt on February 16, 2006, 11:07:38 AM
*cue "pour some sugar on me" dance video* 

Holla at my awsumness.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

My little buttercup, has the sweetest smile!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 16, 2006, 10:55:10 AM
They showed that picture to Hugh Douglas this morning and he couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman...  :-D

So, what is... it?  :paranoid

SunMo

'it' is just another over-hyped American Olympic athlete that couldn't get it done when the lights were on.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sun_Mo on February 16, 2006, 07:46:36 PM
'it' is just another over-hyped American Olympic athlete that couldn't get it done when the lights were on.

Read about "him" on Yahoo.  Here's his whine:

Quote"I missed the bus. They changed the schedule," Weir said. "It was every 10 minutes. Today it was every half-hour. I was late getting here and never caught up. I never felt comfortable in this building. I didn't feel my inner peace. I didn't feel my aura. Inside I was black."

:-D