Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you should move to delaware
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

The internet has all the gambling and none of the munson. I think I'll pass.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

The internet still has Munson.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

I can only be defeated by a guy with a comb over named Big Ern.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Dodgers
Phillies
Pirates

Winner

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

it might help to actually post the bets before they win if youre gonna brag kid killer

rjs246

If I cared enough to 'brag' I would certainly care about posting them ahead of time.

I'm just keeping you all up to date on my life so you'll stop emailing me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

To sate reese's need to know what's up... I have a 7-team parlay working for today's games. I have already forgotten who I'm rooting for, but my minuscule bet is almost certain to pay off, making me angry that I didn't throw more cash at it.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: rjs246 on May 18, 2009, 10:58:51 AM
To sate reese's need to know what's up... I have a 7-team parlay working for today's games. I have already forgotten who I'm rooting for, but my minuscule bet is almost certain to pay off, making me angry that I didn't throw more cash at it.

So, 1 of the teams has won and 4 others are winning. The 6th game isn't until 10 and the 7th game is delayed right now. Anyone know what happens if a game is called due to rain? Does it nullify the whole bet? That would be some bullshtein...

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

What site do you use?

I think they call it a push. Back in the day when I bet on-line I had a three teamer going and one was rained out and it was a push, so they just deposited the money back in my account.

rjs246

That would be so farging gay. I'm on a 50-1 parlay. If I hit 6 and the 7th game is rained out I might mail bodog.com an envelope full of blood and semen.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

no need for blood...semen says it all

rjs246

Bodog coughed up the dough but at the 6-team parlay rate. Still not too shabby.

Let them eat bootstraps.