the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i made the bet because matty owes me 20

were all fairly well endowed young men im sure we can figure it out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ill carry five dollar bets with you until someone is down 50 and then we settle up...might be next month or might be in ten years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

phillies +3 atl for 45

re-do it you bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

the day i give you +10 with an outfield of ben francisco, raul ibanez and john mayberry is the day i attend a religious service

how about you give me atl +10

ice grillin you

nah...phillies with this rotation could win 118...but i still cant give a team as good as the braves ten

ill take braves plus 7

MDS

i dont bet against my teams unless it something insane like +10

you are supposed to be the hater here

ice grillin you

huh?.....you get phillies -7 games

MDS

oh i thought you wanted it

im not even sure ill take 7

a win over brandon lyon and beating around wandy rodriguez isnt wettin my undies right now. polanco, ibanez, victorino, rollins are all basically washed up. francisco is a replacement level player. contreras is 900 years old. lidges arm is about to fall off.

i wont go beyond 3.

ice grillin you

gimme 10-1 odds on the playoffs then for 20 bucks

MDS

so i get 20 if they make it and you get 200 if they dont?

uh no. not even close to worth it.

im not sure we have a bet until they lose 3 in a row you get on your atl highhorse

ice grillin you

ha all day long you say how the regular season doesnt matter because they are the ultimate lock for the playoffs and now that bet "isnt even close"

and i dont change and switch like you...just because they are 2-0 hasnt changed my opinion of them at all

MDS

they are a lock but im not putting up 20 when i could lose 200

thats not worth it. 1000 to lose 10000 would be but i obviously do not have that kind of cash

ice grillin you

you just said 5 bucks is huge to you....and back when you had won like 25 bucks from me you were the happiest person id ever seen...now im offering an automatic 20 and you dont want it?

MDS

not when one injury to lee or doc will cost me 200