Well tanks fer nuttin!

Started by SunMo, January 13, 2006, 08:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

What is this......amatuer hour?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Quaker Moats

MDS

Yo whats up Rod? Long time. I'm all grown up.................sorta. But not really.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Shut up, fruits.  You can go nuzzle each other's crotches on the Asian pr0n thread.

MDS

You don't get to tell me what to do. Only our trusty moderators do. I'd follow them into battle. Battle.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't think of too many more people I'd imagine being more useless in battle than you.

MDS

You're probably right. I'm extreamly out of shape, my aim on the gun would be a disgrace, I'm quite weak, I'm not brave. But am I good at answering the phone and making the person on the other line feel uncomfortable, so maybe that can help out somewhere along the line.

General_Failure

Shut up and make me a sandwich.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

Quote from: MDS on January 13, 2006, 12:51:37 PM
You're probably right. I'm extreamly out of shape, my aim on the gun would be a disgrace, I'm quite weak, I'm not brave. But am I good at answering the phone and making the person on the other line feel uncomfortable, so maybe that can help out somewhere along the line.

you are quite pathetic. and i mean that in a sad way, not in a "i want to be funny" way
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on January 13, 2006, 03:05:50 PM
Shut up and make me a sandwich.
Does it look like I know where the bread is?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

How about a Coors Light Twins sammich instead?

PS: Something tells me Die-Hard would dig the hell out of these two...

:-D