2006-2007 Opponents

Started by QB Eagles, January 02, 2006, 05:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RezRob

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 09:45:46 AM
600-900 sounds right

You mean as a bar tab right? Sorry, I do hail from Wisconsin...
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

timone96

Depends how expensive game tix are...plus plane fares.

Some of the cheaper airlines are flying dirt cheap right now...we flew to Atlanta out of BWI, and home from TB...AirTran was around $100 each down, but we got our tix $49 apiece home.

If you're renting a car, that f's it all up, too...our car rental for a week was over $600.

Don Ho

Quote from: Wingspan on January 03, 2006, 09:43:20 AM
maybe another hurricaine will wallop new orleans and the birds will get 9 home games next season

Any representatives from this board in New Orleans next year is enough to strike fear in even FEMA.  Evacuate the Crescent City now!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Wingspan on January 03, 2006, 09:43:20 AM
maybe another hurricaine will wallop new orleans and the birds will get 9 home games next season

Or maybe the NFL will screw the Birds by putting one of their home games in London.

dis12

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 03, 2006, 09:29:04 AM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 03, 2006, 09:26:00 AM
in your experience, when it's all said and done, how much do you drop on a roadie like this?

Depends if you drive or fly, I'd say between $600 to $900.

that'll really piss-off Mrs. Monkey :-D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

JackStraw

Any CF'ers considering a San Fran trip? I can supply some great wine from Napa! (Or Humboldt!  ;))

Hopefully we'll get the same results as our last visit...minus Neckbeard getting his body parts separated even if it was his best game as an Eagle. (His schlong whipping dance in Green Bay excepted.)
Endless regression to the mean

rjs246

SanFran?! Wine?! Body Parts!?!?!? I think you all know where this is headed.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2006, 04:37:29 PM
SanFran?! Wine?! Body Parts!?!?!? I think you all know where this is headed.

exactly where you want it to. 

rjs246

I had no idea that Angelina Jolie's face resided in San Fran.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

The BIGSTUD

Good balance of weak teams to rack up wins against and tough teams to give the Eagles good tests as a measuring stick.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2006, 04:43:41 PM
I had no idea that Angelina Jolie's face resided in San Fran.

Her face is in San Fran. Her left buttcheek is in Oakland. Her vaginer's in Vegas.

The man. The myth. The legend.

wanderer34

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 02, 2006, 05:21:40 PM
Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay
Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Houston, Indianapolis, San Francisco

Other than the usual rivals in the NFC East, the rest of the competition is weak like a mofo. WE play four of the  weakest teams in football, and three mediocre ones :boo . The only serious competition outside of the NFC East is Indy, Jax, and Carolina. Biased as usual.

Rome

The Eagles finished in last, bro.

Their schedule is reflective of that.

Personally, I'm going to enjoy watching a healthy Eagles team stomp the guts out of the weakened competition next year.

SunMo

i hate when people say "we"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

its even worse when you capitalize it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous