Eagles/Giants - Post Game thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, November 20, 2005, 04:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

Quote from: fansince61 on November 20, 2005, 06:45:31 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 20, 2005, 06:42:38 PM
Another person who deserves criticism is JJ. QBs are obviously reading his blitzes and exploiting them. He's done a lousy job of disguising his defensive schemes this season.

I hate being critical of him, but he deserves the blame.

Yup...I think the coaching staff has bought into the "Gold Standard" schtein too :puke :puke :puke

looks more like rusty tin now an days then gold.

BigEd76

MDS

sure. play it off all serious and cool.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Says the guy who's addicted to whats goin down on Wisteria Lane...

MDS

ha. i missed it tonight, but will surley download it when i get home and can use file sharing programs. but ed claims to be this sly cool dude and boom hes watching a chick show i dont even watch (roomates gf had it on when i came in).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of Grey's Anatomy...what the hell is that? I don't think I've ever even seen a commercial for it. The only sitcom I watch is King of Queens on occasion. Well...that & Simpsons/King of the Hill/Family Guy on Fox.

MDS

two things:

1. its a doctor show with luke wilsons love interest from old school. but its about relationships and stuff. zzzzzz. but apparantley its good.

2. i should hunt you down and kill you for watching drivel like the king of queens over arrested development. seriously.

PhillyPhreak54

I never got into Arrested. Tried to watch it once or twice but never grew on me.

KOQ is hilarious.

I just did a google on Grey's...isn't that chick from Arli$$ in it? Arli$$ kicked ass.

MDS

yes. one of the girls is from arliss, which happened to suck.

the arrested dvds are cheap, or you can download them. seriously, watch them in order. if you dont think its funny, then ill go wank off art or something. thats how confident i am in the comedy.

hbionic

I agree with Fast Freddie's post.

Wasn't expecting anything. It was fun at some points...like I really got excited to see Reggie pull that one in for a TD. I even had hope at one point...faint...but hope nonetheless.

At least I will not die during an eagles game...at least not this year anymore.

I have my sundays back.

Go Eagles.....let's reload for '06.  :'(
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Hey MDS...how is it out there at Giants stadium? Are the fans sissy's like the Rams and the Chiefs fans? Or will they actually talk shtein and throw things at you? It seems as though the Eagles fans travel best to Giants stadium and RFK or whatever the farg its called(assuming because of the distance)...was it at least 25% eagles fans there or less?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: hbionic on November 21, 2005, 03:04:54 AM
I agree with Fast Freddie's post.

Wasn't expecting anything. It was fun at some points...like I really got excited to see Reggie pull that one in for a TD. I even had hope at one point...faint...but hope nonetheless.

At least I will not die during an eagles game...at least not this year anymore.

I have my sundays back.

Go Eagles.....let's reload for '06.  :'(

I third that!  Can't believe what a difference a week makes.  Last Monday evening I walked out of my local sports pup screaming profanities in the parking lot and ready to drop any dweeb giving that "Cowboys!" yell.  Today, totally relaxed.  Got a little excited a few times, got a little pissed a few times but all in all pretty mellow.

I have to admit it was almost surreal watching the birds today.  Seeing McMahon behind center, a new center, Clarke playing guard, bunch of young receivers, new punter, new kicker was like watching a different team from a different year.  Lot of strange flashbacks - like "oh,oh!" :paranoid
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Phillyiggles_fan

Quote from: hbionic on November 21, 2005, 03:06:34 AM
Hey MDS...how is it out there at Giants stadium? Are the fans sissy's like the Rams and the Chiefs fans? Or will they actually talk shtein and throw things at you? It seems as though the Eagles fans travel best to Giants stadium and RFK or whatever the farg its called(assuming because of the distance)...was it at least 25% eagles fans there or less?

Giants stadium is pretty decent place to see a game especially given it has been around awhile.

Getting out of that parking lot onto the NJTP/95 connection is like Russian Roulette though sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you wish there was a bullet in that chamber.
Beware of Dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup...

Zanshin

Quote from: Phillyiggles_fan on November 21, 2005, 05:54:40 AM
Quote from: hbionic on November 21, 2005, 03:06:34 AM

Giants stadium is pretty decent place to see a game especially given it has been around awhile.

Getting out of that parking lot onto the NJTP/95 connection is like Russian Roulette though sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you wish there was a bullet in that chamber.

Getting out of Giants Stadium is bruuuuutal.  No matter where you're trying to go.

henchmanUK

Mike Lewis looked like Blaine Bishop with a broken leg yesterday. Giants fans are big-mouthed, front-running jerk-offs, too. :=)
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London