I LOVE Non-Smokers

Started by Tomahawk, November 14, 2005, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTrotter Fan

And with all the OT, it pays well too! :yay
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Diomedes on November 14, 2005, 05:04:52 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 05:01:44 PMI love pissing you guys off.

Don't flatter yourself.  You're not pissing anyone off.

Cry some more Dio!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 05:02:23 PM
Not a two way street? Please to you it isn't, but I do care about my kids life (i could really care less if you do) I try to keep my kids out of smokey places, but don't bitch half as much as some of the smokers on this board. It's called being courteous, I try to keep my kid in line at the store, resturant etc... sometimes my kids have a melt down, when tht happens me and my wife leave the place we are in. But do not tell me it isn't a two way street, i am supposed to respect your (smokers) life, but you do not respect mine? Nope that don't work, and is highly hypocritical.

I don't smoke in another person's car unless given expressed oral consent; same with the home. Nor do I smoke where there are signs indicating that such behavior is not allowed. I don't even get pissed when people politely ask me to put out my cigarette. The thing that bothers me is when they consdescendingly ask, "Do you mind?!" farg no, I don't mind at all-I'll continue to smoke while you verbally berate me, occasionally blowing wafts of the sweet sweet smoke into your concerned face.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 14, 2005, 05:10:07 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 05:02:23 PM
Not a two way street? Please to you it isn't, but I do care about my kids life (i could really care less if you do) I try to keep my kids out of smokey places, but don't bitch half as much as some of the smokers on this board. It's called being courteous, I try to keep my kid in line at the store, resturant etc... sometimes my kids have a melt down, when tht happens me and my wife leave the place we are in. But do not tell me it isn't a two way street, i am supposed to respect your (smokers) life, but you do not respect mine? Nope that don't work, and is highly hypocritical.

I don't smoke in another person's car unless given expressed oral consent; same with the home. Nor do I smoke where there are signs indicating that such behavior is not allowed. I don't even get pissed when people politely ask me to put out my cigarette. The thing that bothers me is when they consdescendingly ask, "Do you mind?!" farg no, I don't mind at all-I'll continue to smoke while you verbally berate me, occasionally blowing wafts of the sweet sweet smoke into your concerned face.

I agree with you.

Tomahawk

People in L.A. crack me up. I was getting all sorts of looks like I'm the Devil or Vishnu or whatever when I'm walking down the Promenade smoking a square as if these people don't realize that you can actually see an touch the air in the most polluted place on Earth.

hbionic

Cigarette smoke kills me and gets my allergies going.

I also don't like when people are smoking on the perimeter of the basketball court because that shtein fargs me up. Otherwise....Cigars are great and so are the cheap ass, but tasty swisher sweets.  8)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

I'm very disappointed that this thread died down.

I want to make something clear. I'm not talking about smokers being able to light up anywhere and everywhere. I'm talking about a little common courtesy and common sense on both sides.

If you don't want your kids around heavy cigarette smoke, have a little farging sense and avoid heavy smoking areas. If one of your family members is a smoker and they come to visit and want to light up, tell them to take it outside. If they cause a stink, kick em in the neck.

What I'm talking about is this assinine assumption that because you don't smoke you have the right to tell people who do whatever is on your mind. You somehow think you're superior. Its horseshtein and its as rampant as asshair on a dyke. Everyone who doesn't smoke thinks that they can tell everyone who does how disgusting it is. Guess what? You're obesity is disgusting. Your attitude towards others is disgusting. Your personality is putrid. That weird stain under your arms is gross. Everyone has something about them that I could spot from three blocks away, and once I spotted it could berate them so much that they would be in tears by the time we crossed paths. Just because someone smokes doesn't give you the right to say one farging word to them. So farging can it.

And yeah, I smoke about 5 butts a month. farg you.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

QuoteI want to make something clear. I'm not talking about smokers being able to light up anywhere and everywhere. I'm talking about a little common courtesy and common sense on both sides.

Alright we both agree, I was saying the same thing. Now the main reason this has died down is due to the fact that in under 2 and a 1/2 hours it's time to beat the farg out of Dallas!!!

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 06:34:41 PM
QuoteI want to make something clear. I'm not talking about smokers being able to light up anywhere and everywhere. I'm talking about a little common courtesy and common sense on both sides.

Alright we both agree, I was saying the same thing. Now the main reason this has died down is due to the fact that in under 2 and a 1/2 hours it's time to beat the farg out of Dallas!!!

FARG DALLAS!! AND NON-SMOKERS!!

phillymic2000

Farg Dallas, and i can't wait to light up my La Aurora (torpedo) Cigar on the way home after my board meeting :drool I luv me sum Torpedo! (get your mind out the gutter rjs ;D)

hbionic

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 06:43:49 PM
Farg Dallas, and i can't wait to light up my La Aurora (torpedo) Cigar on the way home after my board meeting :drool I luv me sum Torpedo! (get your mind out the gutter rjs ;D)

Hey mic, we missed those cigars at the KC tailgate this year...you'll have to make up for it next season!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

I'm too lazy to read the 5 pages of this thread, but did anyone point out that "non-smokers" aren't the same as "anti-smokers"? I don't smoke, but I don't care if other people at a restaurant do. You can shoot heroin over at the next table for all I care.

phillymic2000

Quote from: hbionic on November 14, 2005, 06:45:11 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 06:43:49 PM

Hey mic, we missed those cigars at the KC tailgate this year...you'll have to make up for it next season!

Oh please stop it, it's still killing me that I was not able to be there with you guys taking on the KC fans, but Yes the Humidor is always full to the brim, and ready for a roadtrip!!