I LOVE Non-Smokers

Started by Tomahawk, November 14, 2005, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on November 14, 2005, 04:51:59 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 14, 2005, 04:46:51 PMThey get to wait an hour for non-smoking, while I get seated within a few minutes. It rules.

Agreed.  It's been a long time since I smoked, but when I'm in a state where it's allowed indoors, I always go for smoking section, for exactly the reasons you listed: I'm seated right away and there are no kids.  It's great.  Also, the ratio of servers to diners is much better, so I get better service.

Not only that, but if smoking bothers you when you're eating, there are usually very few people actually smoking, especially at a given time, and many restaurants have extra ventiliation in the smoking area.

Basically, we're smarter than the snobs who refuse to sit in the smoking section at any time.  I laugh at them.

Tomahawk

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 14, 2005, 04:51:23 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:36:07 PM
I didn't say that it did, but you farging smokers think you rule the world.  Why should we make smoking areas for you people?  Go outside and light up and kill yourselves.  It's that simple.

Why should I not smoke where ever I god damn well please? The air itself is damn near carcinogenic, and at least my second hand cigarette smoke makes it smell a little better, or at least masks the reek emanating from your man-puss.

You tell yourself that.  It'll make it all better.  I don't care that your lungs are rotting out.  I laugh at you.  Hahahahaha!!  Smokers!!  Hahaha!!

My lungs are not nearly as pussily weak as you; therefore, I need not worry about accelerated decay.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 04:57:04 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 14, 2005, 04:51:44 PM
By telling me where not to take my kids genius! Just like smokers don't want to be harrassed for smoking, I don't want people telling me where I can take my kid, is that not fair? How am i holier then thou for giving my view, and the smokers are the victims pot, kettle,black. I agree with Sun Mo that I would never take my kid to a pub or bar that is a smoking establishment. Smoking is proven to effect people, don't act like it a healthy activity, and I do smoke cigars, just not around people who do not like them or their smell. get off your high horse.

I'm not telling you where not to take your kids because I care about their interaction with smoke. I'm telling you where not to take your kids because I don't want them screaming in my ear while I'm trying to shove a steak in my face, or while I'm flying to Amsterdam to smoke more, or running around my feet while I'm shopping for thongs for my ladyfriend. I don't give one shtein if your kids inhale smoke, I just don't want to listen to the farging things scream about whatever bratty issue they're having right that second.

My smoking or not smoking will never cause me to give your kids a second thought. However my smoking, mixed with your kids being within a 30 foot radius of me will cause you to have a hissy fit ('you' being the generic anti-smoking parent). This isn't a two way street.

You are exactly the kind of person that i love to run over with my car.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 14, 2005, 04:58:21 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 14, 2005, 04:51:23 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:36:07 PM
I didn't say that it did, but you farging smokers think you rule the world.  Why should we make smoking areas for you people?  Go outside and light up and kill yourselves.  It's that simple.

Why should I not smoke where ever I god damn well please? The air itself is damn near carcinogenic, and at least my second hand cigarette smoke makes it smell a little better, or at least masks the reek emanating from your man-puss.

You tell yourself that.  It'll make it all better.  I don't care that your lungs are rotting out.  I laugh at you.  Hahahahaha!!  Smokers!!  Hahaha!!

My lungs are not nearly as pussily weak as you; therefore, I need not worry about accelerated decay.

Okay Superman!   ::)
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Diomedes

It makes so much sense that Wacko is a pig.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 04:58:36 PM

I'm sure you can get away with that easily as a pig cop.  Good thing that's not infriging on someone's "rights" as much as lighting up a Marlboro Light next to them.  If so, you might get in REAL trouble.

rjs246

I love cops. Thank god these angry, imbecilic douchebags are the ones tasked with 'keeping the peace.' 

Hey, I've got a great idea! Give the most meatheaded, undereducated testosterone monkeys guns and tell them to make a decision about right and wrong! Yay! It'll be awesome!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

By telling me where not to take my kids genius! Just like smokers don't want to be harrassed for smoking, I don't want people telling me where I can take my kid, is that not fair? How am i holier then thou for giving my view, and the smokers are the victims pot, kettle,black. I agree with Sun Mo that I would never take my kid to a pub or bar that is a smoking establishment. Smoking is proven to effect people, don't act like it a healthy activity, and I do smoke cigars, just not around people who do not like them or their smell. get off your high horse.

I'm not telling you where not to take your kids because I care about their interaction with smoke. I'm telling you where not to take your kids because I don't want them screaming in my ear while I'm trying to shove a steak in my face, or while I'm flying to Amsterdam to smoke more, or running around my feet while I'm shopping for thongs for my ladyfriend. I don't give one shtein if your kids inhale smoke, I just don't want to listen to the farging things scream about whatever bratty issue they're having right that second.

My smoking or not smoking will never cause me to give your kids a second thought. However my smoking, mixed with your kids being within a 30 foot radius of me will cause you to have a hissy fit ('you' being the generic anti-smoking parent). This isn't a two way street.

Okay Supercop!

JTrotter Fan

I love pissing you guys off.  It gives me all kinds of new names to call people when i can't get myself down to that level.

phillymic2000

Not a two way street? Please to you it isn't, but I do care about my kids life (i could really care less if you do) I try to keep my kids out of smokey places, but don't bitch half as much as some of the smokers on this board. It's called being courteous, I try to keep my kid in line at the store, resturant etc... sometimes my kids have a melt down, when tht happens me and my wife leave the place we are in. But do not tell me it isn't a two way street, i am supposed to respect your (smokers) life, but you do not respect mine? Nope that don't work, and is highly hypocritical.

Wingspan

car? or big, gas guzzling, 15mpg, smog making SUV?

still, i have never seen someone run up next to a child and light a cigarette...but what i have seen is a whiney bitch of a parent walk up to a person smoking, and complain about how it bothers them. and instead of just WALKING away...go on and on and on and on about it. shut the farg up and go away if the smoke bothers you, go shove another happy meal down your future obese kids throat because it makes them stop crying.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 05:01:44 PM
I love pissing you guys off.  It gives me all kinds of new names to call people when i can't get myself down to that level.

I don't see any kind of reasonable level you're capably of getting up to, both literally and figuratively.

JTrotter Fan

That's it, justify smoking by bringing cars into it.  Good job!  :yay

rjs246

No I'm serious! Let's make it so that anyone over a certain size who has their G.E.D. can be given a gun and told to protect the right of those who are more intelligent and more financially successful. There won't be any jealousy or poor decision making at all. Did I mention they get guns and nearly unmitigated power to do as they please? Because those are some awesome perks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 14, 2005, 05:01:44 PMI love pissing you guys off.

Don't flatter yourself.  You're not pissing anyone off.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger