The curse of my desktop wallpaper

Started by WEST is GOD, November 09, 2005, 12:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Every year I pick one wallpaper Eagles related during the Eagles season and I stick with it all season(unless a player gets traded or put on IR or something). In 2002 it was McNabb(he broke his ankle in the Cardinals game). In 2003 it was Westbrook(he hurt his triceps in the taterskins game). In 2004 it was TO(we all know what happened to him last year). This year my wallpaper was a simple Eagles logo and the team is 4-4. This curse is already rivaling the Madden curse, and is gaining strength each year.

Nah, I'm only kidding I don't believe in curses, but let's just say I changed the wallpaper. Keep an eye out for Westbrook in these final 8 games.  :paranoid
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This is a sign that you need to give up computers forever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I had Kearse.

Now I have Trotter.

I rule.

LBIggle

fist fight your computer.

kill it hard.

EJ72

If your wallpaper is cursing your team, then why do you keep on using wallpaper related to your team?

:)

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Susquehanna Birder

Can you find a good Drew Rosenhaus pic for your wallpaper?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

EJ72

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 09, 2005, 06:12:07 AM
Get a Cowboy wallpaper... QUICK!

Now there's a quandary. Curse your favorite team or vomit every time your computer boots into Windows.

General_Failure

So where's the abnormal part in that?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: EJ72 on November 09, 2005, 02:10:04 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on November 09, 2005, 06:12:07 AM
Get a Cowboy wallpaper... QUICK!

Now there's a quandary. Curse your favorite team or vomit every time your computer boots into Windows.
I've got no issues with him taking one for the team.  ;)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SheEagle

I have a picture of a bunch of us at the ATL tailgate...

;)