Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

RENO RENO RENO RENO RENO RENO......................................

Sorry just got through watching Animal House on AMC.  Edited version but still farging hilarious.  Almost as funny as the South Park on right now bashing Scientology.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

JTrotter Fan

Spadaro is such a Hoyda.  Maybe the reason the players don't mention TO around him is because they know he will run like a little girl and cry to Reid.
Now he's crying like a little bitch after Trotter's comments.  He needs to grow a set.

Spaz
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Feva

Dear God... please make it STOP!

The motherfarger ain't coming back.  No matter what Totter, Lito or anyone else want.  The ONLY one that might have the power to influence his coming back would be McNabb and I hope no one is silly enough to believe that he's gonna want to deal with TO's shtein anymore.

Jesus... even after getting the farger off the team... we still can't get away from him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 18, 2005, 04:17:57 AM
Spadaro is such a Hoyda.  Maybe the reason the players don't mention TO around him is because they know he will run like a little girl and cry to Reid.
Now he's crying like a little bitch after Trotter's comments.  He needs to grow a set.

Spaz

So, you'd rather the team continues to discuss 81 in the media and give him more press, especially of the not-so-bad variety?  Seriously, dcikbag, I agree with Spads on this one, and you should too.

Enough is enough of this shtein.

ice grillin you

that isnt spads that reid et al. talking thru him

i cant believe trotter said now with donovan hurt and probably gone for the year the one road block in keeping TO away is gone and he should come back...that is an AMAZING comment and to me as bad as anything TO has said (not defending TO at all btw)

as i suspected anyway donovan is finished...hes lost most of the city and now he has officially lost "his" team

keith jones made a good point...he said TO saw the weakness of this team and its leadership or its lack of...he knew that there wasnt much support for reid or mcnabb and that neither of them had the lockeroom at all and he seized on that and blasted a wedge right thru it

it will be very interesting to see what happens this offseason to the players that have supported TO during all this...you know with the way andy is he has to be fuming and will be out to get them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 07:57:14 AM
as i suspected anyway donovan is finished...hes lost most of the city and now he has officially lost "his" team

You're a complete and TOTAL farging moron.

GF, get rid of this icehole already.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

look im as upset as youre with all of this...its a terrible situation...and i realize everyone is on edge...but is there really a need for the profanities

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 08:07:12 AM
look im as upset as youre with all of this...its a terrible situation...and i realize everyone is on edge...but is there really a need for the profanities

Dude, please shut up.

Feva

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 18, 2005, 08:10:38 AM

Dude, please shut up.

Immediately.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes, Eagles fans are all unhappy with the season at this point.  However, most of us realize that blowing up the team and starting from scratch does not give us the best chance to raise a Lombardi trophy anytime in the near future.  Alarmist idiots like yourself yearn for the days of lesser coaches, cheap ownership, and QB shuffling.  Are Donovan and Andy and Jeff Lurie perfect?  No.  But if you're going to outright declare that these guys need to be replaced, why don't you put your "rep" on the line and say exactly how and with whom?

I can't wait to find out exactly how you think we can get this thing turned around.  I want names of players and coaches.  If you really want Donovan and Andy to go, you absolutely must have better replacements in mind.  Go.

ice grillin you

i cant believe yous are not shocked by that trotter comment...or is it that its a negative towards the team so its only to be discussed with shuts ups f bombs and doods (btw dont call me dood)...of course if this were about how greg lewis is going to blow up this year and set the league on fire youd be sending me hallmark e-cards

i dont know if its because youre so spoiled after the last five years or if its the kool aid but you have to know that bad things do happen to the eagles...everything cant always be puppies and flowers...and this kind of stuff needs to be talked about just as the good things...if nothing else its very therapeutic

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you're going to use ghetto slang like a homie, we can call you "d00d" whenever we farging please.

Anyway, I want names.  Now.  Who should coach the Eagles next year?  Who should be the starting QB?  Just go ahead and list a few possibilities for each so that we can bat them around and discuss.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not shocked by Trotter's comments. He's trying to play peacemaker.

What I am shocked by is it is not only Trotter saying he wants him back. I saw several interviews on CSN this morning from guys saying they'd take him back of course they all said he must make amends prior to returning.

Trotter
Lito
L.J
Kalu
Walker
G.Lewis (on DNL)

And Kalu was one of the more outspoken guys saying how TO was wrong. But he said he would bring him back.

I'm not defending TO either. But what I do find interesting is how many supporters he has.

The one thing Trot said that did surprise me was that he thinks Donovan would take TO back.

PhillyGirl

Shut the farg up.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

This thread is getting really tense.