Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I also heard the Macnow report. I am at work so I only have access to this crummy dial-up and WIP...no ESPNews and stuff like that.

But Glenn said that the players want him back and reports are that the overwhelming amount of support for him might have made the team change their mind.

But nothing was confirmed or denied by the team. The only thing that is known for sure is that TO and his people and negotiating with the Eagles right now to try to avoid the hearing tomorrow.

ANd I heard a clip of Trotter on WIP from when he was on Cold Pizza saying that he and others want him back and even Donovan would want him back he believe dif TO made things right.

This is craaaaaazy.

archer

All this is doing (players saying, mainly defense, they want TO back) is dividing the team. McNabb hates the ground he walks on, Reid knows this, McNabb is Reids boy................I have nothing to contribute.

General_Failure

The players need to stop doing two things.

1. Worrying about TO.
2. Sucking.

The man. The myth. The legend.

goeagles99

I simply cannot see the team bringing Owens back.  Makes no sense. 

The players would like him back, but they are assuming he'll "walk the line" the rest of the year.  Does anyone really believe that he can keep his GD mouth shut for 2 months? 

Geowhizzer

At this point there is nothing that would surprise me.

archer

Quote from: General_Failure on November 17, 2005, 10:26:52 PM

1. Worrying about TO.
2. Sucking.

GF, please don't modify my posts

General_Failure

Profanity filter. Live with it.

archer

Quote from: General_Failure on November 17, 2005, 10:57:22 PM

I ended with "I have nothing to contribute", how is that profane?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

archer

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: General_Failure on November 17, 2005, 10:26:52 PM

1. Worrying about TO.
2. Sucking.

You got it all wrong man! 

1. Sucking-Big Time
2. Worrying about TO.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

General_Failure

Quote from: archer on November 17, 2005, 11:01:50 PM

It's in the filter. Has been for years. Nobody changed your zesty post.

JTrotter Fan

Is there a divide in the locker room between the offensive and defensive players? 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: General_Failure on November 17, 2005, 11:12:37 PM
Quote from: archer on November 17, 2005, 11:01:50 PM

It's in the filter. Has been for years. Nobody changed your zesty post.

Ha!  I had some Zesty sauteed shrimp at Macaroni Grill tonight.  I laugh every time i see that on the menu!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.