Around the NFL -- Week 7

Started by Diomedes, October 21, 2005, 08:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Watch them take Bruce Perry off the PS.

Or hopefully Reid will cut Reno and they'll tak ehim.

MDS

but who else will fair catch punts inside the 10 yardline?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on October 23, 2005, 07:33:52 PM
Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on October 22, 2005, 11:26:47 AM

Detroit +3 1/2
StL -2 1/2
Oakland -2 1/2
Dallas +4 1/2
Indy -16 1/2
NY Jets +7 1/2

Detroit +3 1/2  Win
StL -2 1/2  Win
Oakland -2 1/2 Win
Dallas +4 1/2 Win
Indy -16 1/2 Win
NY Jets +7 1/2 MNF

:yay

Good job, Demon. I took a beating yesterday on NFL.

But the ATL-NYJ is now at 8.5.

I am probably going to parlay the Jets +8.5 and the over of 40.5 and do a teaser where the Jets will be +14.5 and the over will be 34.5.

Beermonkey

Quote from: mhunt on October 24, 2005, 09:21:13 AM
everybody's good guy & mister team player hines ward is a cocky douchebag...just thought i'd point that out.

There are some people who I hate just based on their face, Hines Ward is one of them.

PhillyGirl

Eli Manning is the new Brett Favre. I just puked when I read the front page of ESPN.com
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 24, 2005, 03:15:47 PM
Eli Manning is the new Brett Favre. I just puked when I read the front page of ESPN.com

Don't read Peter King then....very slurpish

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Beermonkey on October 24, 2005, 03:14:43 PM
Quote from: mhunt on October 24, 2005, 09:21:13 AM
everybody's good guy & mister team player hines ward is a cocky douchebag...just thought i'd point that out.

There are some people who I hate just based on their face, Hines Ward is one of them.

:-D

And the whole "steal another guys TD dance" thing is gay.

I liked watching him cry like a bitch after NE killed them last year. He even had the 4-year old lip quiver thing goin on.

BigEd76

No Walker + no Ferguson for a month.  hmmmm...if only there was a WR available that sorta knew the WCO....  :deion

PhillyPhreak54

Hmmm.....Frederick Mitchell maybe? :-D

BigEd76

Green Bay could become Philadelphia West  :yay

General_Failure

Favre is such a trooper. The way he keeps going on while tragedy surrounds him. :'(

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey...imagine that.

DeAngelo Hall was warned by the referee to stay off the Jets side of the field after he crossed "The Trotter Zone" and started talking shtein.

Hall = punkass bitch.

Break a leg tonight, DeAngelo.

MDS

but he totally shut down to that game. awsome.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 24, 2005, 11:15:53 AM... and hand the ball to the referee.

"When you get into the end zone, act like you've been there before."

Some great coach said that.  Or something like it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76