MLB Playoff Talk

Started by Geowhizzer, October 04, 2005, 02:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Now you know how we felt when Biggio HR'ed off Wagner...  :-\

henchmanUK

Good. Let's have a game seven too while the AL champs are well rested up! Man, this is the best baseball season ever!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Geowhizzer

That is what I get for going to bed early. 

Then again, when I went to bed in the 5th, the Cardinals were winning 2-1 anyway...

I hate getting up at 5:30 somedays!  :boom

Fan_Since_64

Thank you, Albert Pujols  8)

Mad-Lad

that Eckstein guy drives me nuts.  Backe was right when he called him a "pest".

BigEd76

He's a scrappy young white guy.  Chris Wheeler would bust a nut if he was a Phillie...

Phanatic

Eckstein is clutch for getting on base when it counts. I can't get over that Lidge walked Edmonds. He only needed one out. Pujols is clutch. I think the Cardinals will be extra up for these next two games. Gonna be tough.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Phanatic on October 18, 2005, 03:59:27 PM
I think the Cardinals will be extra up for these next two games. Gonna be tough.

that's why I'll be drinking straight through the next two days. 

MDS

haha welcome to the club of emotionally cripling losses
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

henchmanUK

Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 18, 2005, 04:17:44 PM
I think the Cardinals will be extra up for these next two games. Gonna be tough.

Mad, if the Stros make it, what game will Oswalt start in the WS?
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Geowhizzer

Quote from: henchmanUK on October 19, 2005, 06:13:50 AM
Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 18, 2005, 04:17:44 PM

Mad, if the Stros make it, what game will Oswalt start in the WS?

Probably 3 and 7.

henchmanUK

Pardon?  ;) I CANNOT FARGIN' WAIT for Saturday!

MURP

I see Correll Buckhalter in there.

MDS

and a confused Asian man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05