McCants Cut

Started by Don Ho, September 30, 2005, 02:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

France is from Holland?  who woulda thunk?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 30, 2005, 02:58:38 PM

That joke is so 4 days ago.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 30, 2005, 02:58:59 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 30, 2005, 02:58:38 PM

That joke is so 4 days ago.

i tell jokes for me and nobody else.  when i'm on this board, it's all business.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Mahe and Thornburg have jobs but McCants gets cut. I'm starting to wonder about what goes on Reid's head.

"Cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger random Brigham Young football player cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger I can keep whoever I want on this team as long as I drafted them myself cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger James Thrash cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger bowel movement."
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

Jesus.  Reid must be awfully impressed with Thornburg.  Are there teams out there that desperate for a rookie free agent safety?
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It could just be that McCants sucks and will never fit in on this team.

I wonder what happened to his package of plays.

Don Ho

Quote from: TexasEagle on September 30, 2005, 02:56:10 PM
Then why haven't they cut Mahe yet? That guy's STILL stealing a paycheck.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Jesus.  Reid must be awfully impressed with Thornburg.  Are there teams out there that desperate for a rookie free agent safety?

just another case of a brother being held down by the man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Larry

McCants indifference to special teams play probably did him in.
More Mahe please.

Cerevant

Quote from: rjs246 on September 30, 2005, 02:59:56 PM
Mahe and Thornburg have jobs but McCants gets cut. I'm starting to wonder about what goes on Reid's head.
Mahe and Thornburg in the same sentence?

You just made the list, buddy
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

mussa

they don't call him Wilbur McRealDeal for nothing. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Larry

What makes this a little unexpected was McCants had jumped ahead of McMullen on the depth chart just last week.

This is the surprise cut I predicted Reid would make in order to get the special teams back on track.
More Mahe please.

MURP

does McMullen even play special teams?

Diomedes

Can't say I've seen him out there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Cerevant

Quote from: Larry on September 30, 2005, 03:19:07 PM
What makes this a little unexpected was McCants had jumped ahead of McMullen on the depth chart just last week.

Quote from: MURP on September 30, 2005, 03:25:31 PM
does McMullen even play special teams?

This is why I singled out Wilbur - I'm really surprised Andy cut from the middle of the depth chart.

C
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.