PreGame Skirmish on the field!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2005, 08:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on September 14, 2005, 06:05:39 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 14, 2005, 05:32:39 PM
You wear what you sew. You reap what you sow.

:-D :-D  Hey Sarge, theres a new feature for posting, I use it frequently.

spell check

It's still a word fargtard, just the wrong one.  Spellcheck ain't gonna catch it.  :P

He says sew.  She says sow.  I say.......So the farg what?!?!?

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 14, 2005, 06:08:45 PM
It's still a word fargtard, just the wrong one.  Spellcheck ain't gonna catch it.  :P

......oh yeah..... :-[

Tomahawk

Why do people use complimentary when they really mean complementary? For example, when we as a board were discussing the need to get another halfback, people were typing that they wanted one that would compliment Westbrook even though he already knows he's good.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

we better all hope GF doesnt put in a "Relevance Check" button...
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 14, 2005, 05:28:17 PM
link

Looks like Mathis was injured in camp today.  :-D

QuoteLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Atlanta Falcons cornerback Kevin Mathis, who was kicked out of the season opener against Philadelphia after a scuffle in pregame warmups, won't be playing this week, either.

Mathis injured his left knee in practice Wednesday, and the Falcons fear it could be serious. He was on crutches in the locker room and being sent for an MRI exam.

"It's at least a sprain," coach Jim Mora said. "It locked up on him. He'll have to be evaluated further before I can tell anything more than that. It's not good."

I don't believe in karma, but boy would this be sweeter if I did.

Good for him.  :yay

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteFalcons | Mathis Out for the Year
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:48:05 -0700

KFFL has learned Atlanta Falcons CB Kevin Mathis (knee) will miss the remainder of the season after blowing out his knee Wednesday, Sept. 14. He suffered a torn ACL, MCL and PCL.

Burn, bitch.

PoopyfaceMcGee

We can close the book on this now...

Lavalais - $7500 (for hit on McNabb)
Trotter, K. Mathis, D. Hall - $5000 each
K. Carpenter, A. Rossum, K. McCadam, K. Adams, J. Short, M. Labinjo - $2500 each

Yes, Lavalais's hit was illegal.  Yes, Hall should have been tossed, but wasn't.  Whatever.

Go Eagles.  Kill 49ers.

General_Failure

Did we have any linebackers that weren't fined from that game? Oh right, the two Hoydas.

Wingspan

Quote from: General_Failure on September 15, 2005, 03:20:27 PM
Did we have any linebackers that weren't fined from that game? Oh right, the two Hoydas.

replay showed simoneau actually threw more punches than anyone. however he was 5 yards behind the melee and never actually hit anyone. nfl officials didnt have the heart to fine him.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

Oh yeah, I saw that. I think Dhani had some nice windmill action going too.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Matt McCoy was too busy trying to learn the defense.

Sgt PSN

Artis was busy practicing his false start technique.

General_Failure

He really doesn't need the practice.