the REAL reason Simon and Reese are gone

Started by ParkingLotFlagDude, September 12, 2005, 07:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 12, 2005, 07:44:09 PM
I'm sorry if i didn't pay attention to every single detail in the hours of footage from the NFCCG.  I have a life unlike some people.  I have a son that i have to take care of.  So if that's supposed to be a shot at me...Farg Off Midget!

Sorry, only those who have met me can call me that.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 12, 2005, 07:53:26 PM

Midget.  My wife is so much taller than you when she's wearing heels and you're barefoot.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 12, 2005, 07:53:26 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 12, 2005, 07:44:09 PM
I'm sorry if i didn't pay attention to every single detail in the hours of footage from the NFCCG.  I have a life unlike some people.  I have a son that i have to take care of.  So if that's supposed to be a shot at me...Farg Off Midget!

I'm sorry, i forgot that you are the supreme ruler and i must obey you.  That doesn't change the fact that you are short. 

I don't know why you think you have to get the best of everyone.  You always have to be right and you always ridicule people that you haven't the slightest clue about.  You've done it almost since the beginning of this board and it's old.  This is exactly why i stopped posting before.  I knew that if i would speak my mind about you and your "All Hail Me" attitude that i would get banned.  It's straight up BS!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

QB Eagles

JTrotter Fan

Nah, i'm done.  I've said what needed to be said.

PhillyGirl

JTrotter Fan

Yep, you've already shown that you think you know everything.

General_Failure

ParkingLotFlagDude

what happened to my funnly little thread about a couple of guys soaking Andy and now find themselves out of town ?    :(
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

General_Failure

ParkingLotFlagDude

Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.