NFL Week 1 Philly Area TV Schedule

Started by MDS, September 03, 2005, 12:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T_Section224

can anyone tell me what games i'll be watching in atlantic beach, nc?
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Rome

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 06, 2005, 03:00:21 PM
can anyone tell me what games i'll be watching in atlantic beach, nc?

Is the WNBA still playing?  If not, probably the Panthers or the Indigenous People.

T_Section224

i'm kind of hoping for more then one game.  actually i don't even care, as long as the tv is working on monday, i'll be a happy man.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

T_Section224

it's easier to have someone else look it up for you.

MDS

Yea, well thats not gonna happen. Bum.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

T_Section224

eh, i broke down and registered, not a great lineup, but at least i have MNF to look forward to.

MDS

*UPATED.....we is getin harlan and cross for tenny and pitts

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Tennessee whups up on Roethlisoverrated. But I need Willie Parker to drop about 120 on the Tits.

Is that farging US Open still going on this weekend? Is that the longest tourney ever? Farg.

MDS

Yup. Mens final between two guys no one cares about will be on.

WEST is GOD

Even if it wasn't on, there still wouldn't be another game. They never show 2 at 1:00 and 2 at 4:15. It's always 2 and then 1(whichever order).
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

The max games we can get it 3, but a few times a year we are stuck with 2 (such as week 2).

PhillyPhreak54

Only 2 games in week 2?

I guess b/c it is a 1pm Iggles start and CBS won't play an AFC game at 1..only 4:15 right? And no FOX DH?

I hate tennis. 6 people are going to watch that shtein.

MDS

Yea, when we have a home game on the non DH network, we usually end up with 2 games.

Good thing this only occurs twice (2, 14) this year. Week 14 is the 4pm home game against the Gints, where we will miss the 415 national game--which is slated to be a barnburner between Denver and Baltimore.  :-D

MDS

Find out what Fox games you're getting, bastiches