NFL Week 1 Philly Area TV Schedule

Started by MDS, September 03, 2005, 12:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Yup, its that time of the year. No announcers listed yet for afternoon games. Remember, CBS does not air a 4pm game because of the US Open Mens Final.

Thurs 9pm- Raiders at Patriots (Michaels/Madden) ABC
Sun 1pm- Bears at taterskins (Stockton, Johnston, Fat Moron) FOX
Sun 1pm- Titans at Steelers (Harlan/Cross) CBS
Sun 415pm- Cowboys at Chrargers (Buck/Aikman) FOX
Sun 830pm- Colts at Ravens (Patrick, Leg, Senial Old Man) ESPN
Mon 9pm- EAGLES at Vicks (Michaels/Madden) ABC

I have no complaints with Fox showing two division games even though some possible better matchups are out there (Seattle/Jax, NO/Carolina). It's what they always show and I love watching the Skins lose.

CBS at 1 could have Jets/KC, which I think would've been a better game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

I'm sure the so called FOX A-Team will be at the Pukes-Bolts game.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

Maybe not. Packers/Lions is the other 415 game and they could go there, or they could go the Skins/Bears game. They go to whatever game is reaching the most homes. I think the 415 will be split up across the country, which will leave them with the top 1pm game (Skins/Bears  :-D).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

Haha...what a crappy game to have to go to.  Two no name QB's with crappy defenses.  Poor A-Team.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Geowhizzer

Of course, if you have Sunday Ticket, you have your pick of all the games!  :yay

BigEd76

The B-Team (Stockton/Moose/Goose) is doing the Bears/Skins game...

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 03, 2005, 12:16:11 PM
The B-Team (Stockton/Moose/Goose) is doing the Bears/Skins game...

With those two teams, they should get the F-Troop.

MDS

So I guess we can limit Buck/Aikman to either Packers vs. Lions or Cowboys vs. Chargers.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

A-Team is doing Boys/Bolts.  That was known a while ago...

MDS

WEST is GOD

I don't know why, but the Steelers are the most boring team to watch. I think part of it has to do with the boring CBS commentators.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MURP

oh man.  Colts and Ravens.  Who will have more sploog on them.. Manning or R.Lewis?

MDS