Redd Moves To CB

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 29, 2005, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on August 29, 2005, 04:19:15 PM
Ah, I forget that you don't have a choice if you're a season ticket holder. 

maybe you should gain knowledge before you speak on a subject, dummy.  you're the reason that cancer can be funny.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Susquehanna Birder

I sold my extra to somebody. But the guy insisted on giving me some money, so I accepted a $20.

Actually, it was well worth it. You should have seen the cheer competition between my section(s) and the one that PG and Murp sit in. We had about 1/4 of the entire upper deck doing the E-A-G-L-E-S cheer.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 04:26:43 PM
maybe you should gain knowledge before you speak on a subject, dummy.

Irony is fun.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 04:29:50 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 04:26:43 PM
maybe you should gain knowledge before you speak on a subject, dummy.

Irony is fun.

clever.  you must've just learned that word this week.  congrats.

ice grillin you

Actually, it was well worth it. You should have seen the cheer competition between my section(s) and the one that PG and Murp sit in. We had about 1/4 of the entire upper deck doing the E-A-G-L-E-S cheer.

where do all yous sit

you could hear the chants super loud on tv...especially when that one bengal was hurt and down for a few minutes...it sounded nuts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

i always thought that it was unfair to charge the same for the preseason, but then to raise the prices for the postseason.

it would be a lot more tolerable to have it more balanced. it would be ok to charge $15-20 more for playoff seats if they lowered the preseason the same amount. just my 2 cents
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on August 29, 2005, 04:27:56 PM
I sold my extra to somebody. But the guy insisted on giving me some money, so I accepted a $20.

We could only sell two seats this week, so my wife and I went rather than waste the other two seats...and, the upper deck in the end zone towards 95 was INSANE. We sit in the lower level on the goal line behind the Eagles bench, and the upper deck end zone sections were roaring like regular season doing the E-A-G-L-E-S cheer.

SunMo

for those that were there.... what's the song they play while the team in intro'd this year?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 04:30:48 PM

Do you enjoy being stunningly inflammatory, yet even more misinformed and imbecilic?

Go back to the EMB, where you belong.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 04:35:40 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 04:30:48 PM

Do you enjoy being stunningly inflammatory, yet even more misinformed and imbecilic?

Go back to the EMB, where you belong.

misinformed?  i think not. 

"go back to EMB, where you belong"?  what's the problem?  somebody with actual football knowledge interrupting your suckoff fest of the Eagles FO?  don't hate me because i'm smarter than you, hate your parents.

ice grillin you

the upper deck in the end zone towards 95 was INSANE.

thats where i rest at...210

we kinda...no we def suck when it comes to chants...hopefully weve improved this year and it was us that you heard friday

207 which is the last section of the side tier near 95 is game tight...when it comes to eagle cheers they own us

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 29, 2005, 04:39:29 PM
the upper deck in the end zone towards 95 was INSANE.

thats where i rest at...210

we kinda...no we def suck when it comes to chants...hopefully weve improved this year and it was us that you heard friday

207 which is the last section of the side tier near 95 is game tight...when it comes to eagle cheers they own us

im at 242 and we suck with chants too.  the cool thing about my section is that guys behind me stand up the entire game so there's no problem when i want to stand.  plus they get stoned and lean down and shake me when the eagles score, it's quality.

jeffreyjpa

I think it was 209 or 210, looking at the seating chart...even my wife commented on how loud they were, it was pretty impressive for the preseason. My section (105) isn't much for chants, either, though.

ice grillin you

im at 242

what row are you...at least up high over there you are somewhat covered...im assuming that helps anyway...im in the third row from the top of 210...with no wind blockage whatsoever...its absolutely brutal over there for the cold weather games

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 04:38:51 PM
"go back to EMB, where you belong"?  what's the problem?  somebody with actual football knowledge interrupting your suckoff fest of the Eagles FO?  don't hate me because i'm smarter than you, hate your parents.

This "actual football knowledge" to which you refer is quite funny.  You seem to talk about how much of it you have and how little of it others have, but you refrain from actually displaying it.  It's all well and good that you attend all the home games and are a big fan and supporter of the team, but at least admit your shortcomings when it comes to analysis... meaning I've yet to see any from you whatsoever.  And when someone responds to you with facts/stats, you ignore them and move on to someone else.

However, you really have increased the laugh frequency here since you joined, and for that... thanks.  You da man.