FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

If you think I'm a nice guy, honey, you have a lot to learn. Well I'm sorta nice, I just like making fun of people I don't know. On message boards. About their interests and hobbies.

Boy I'm cool.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2005, 06:55:11 PM
If you think I'm a nice guy, honey, you have a lot to learn. Well I'm sorta nice, I just like making fun of people I don't know. On message boards. About their interests and hobbies.

Boy I'm cool.

Dear God,

Please, please, please smite this tool.

Thank you.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Umberger PP
Savage

David Hale

2-1 Flyers, close to the end of the 1st period

Esche is wearing a GoalieCam...

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

Richards is a beast on LW.  For those interested i suggest picking up "The Hockey News"  Forsberg is on the cover and there is a great article about Carter,Nitty, and Richards called "The kids come marching in".  Anyone who watched the game last night really had to be impressed with Umpberger's play i just wish he could drop the gloves.  Hatcher seemed to be protecting his knee most of the night but did slam into the corner making the boards flex about a foot(he's gonna be fun to watch).  And Forsberg probably will play tonight. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Great shootout. I love Richards. I can't wait until Carter gets over the mono and now elbow strain. I can't wait to see him healthy.

Johnsson and Carter both got hurt last night. Johnsson has a mild groin strain and Carter has a mild elbow strain. I heard that a lot of players/coaches/trainers were saying groin strains would be common to start the year because of all of the players who had an entire season off. Carter's elbow can probably be attributed to the fact that he spent the whole summer on his couch with mono and is just now getting back into the swing of things.

Anyway, FUN to see them last night. I can't wait to see the whole package with Forsberg and Primeau actually playing....and then Kapanen later this season.  :yay :yay :yay

Hatcher is gigantic. I'd just like to add that. lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

He's actually smaller than Primeau and Therien, if you can believe it...

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 30, 2005, 09:49:11 AM
He's actually smaller than Primeau and Therien, if you can believe it...

I know, size wise...but he just seems to cover half the ice when he's out there. Rathje too.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

ill be all up in the hizzy on wednesday...in the last row of the wock...but ill be there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP