FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Got the Center Ice package ready to go.  :yay

This could be a great season for the Flyers.  Looking forward to some hockey!  :evil

BigEd76

Flyers won 5-2 last night in their first home game since Tampa Bay game 6.  Jon Sim with the hat trick...  :o

NGM

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 23, 2005, 07:57:12 PM
Got the Center Ice package ready to go.  :yay

This could be a great season for the Flyers.  Looking forward to some hockey!  :evil

I'm moving into your house. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Seabiscuit36

He's not a flyer anymore but it sounds like JR might be done he suffered another concussion Sunday night
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 26, 2005, 08:25:51 AM
He's not a flyer anymore but it sounds like JR might be done he suffered another concussion Sunday night

:(  I hope he's not done. But I hope he's okay.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

The NHL is better with JR in it. I hope he's alright. But if not I'm sure his millions of dollars and hot wife will comfort him slightly.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on September 26, 2005, 08:50:30 AM
The NHL is better with JR in it. I hope he's alright. But if not I'm sure his millions of dollars and hot wife will comfort him slightly.

Agreed, I just love having him in the NHL as well. He's so good for the sport.

Geowhizzer

As much fun as he is to have, it may be time to hang 'em up.  He's got too much to live for to risk his future health.

Get better soon, JR.

Seabiscuit36

Make him the Team Ambassador like the Hound
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

He'd come back to Philly in a heartbeat.

ice grillin you

funny shtein...a quote from alexander ovechkin of the caps...i know the kid is like 14 and from russia but damn....

"I play for team. If I score, I'm glad. If we win, I'm glad, too. We lose all games. We must win something. This game we win. We're happy."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 26, 2005, 11:53:08 AM
funny shtein...a quote from alexander ovechkin of the caps...i know the kid is like 14 and from russia but damn....

"I play for team. If I score, I'm glad. If we win, I'm glad, too. We lose all games. We must win something. This game we win. We're happy."

LMFAO!  :-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I'm not a big fan of hockey but
this type of shtein is enough to keep me somewhat interested.