FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 28, 2006, 09:55:36 PM
Boy, I hate to rub it in, but when some of you said this series was over and had the balls to say I was in denial?

Cmon, have some faith in the Flyers.

Oh please, the way the Flyers were playing was a joke, 8-2, you had fifty fifty shot at getting your great prediction right. I do have to say I am pleased you were right, none of us want the flyers to lose, we all want the cup, but to bounce back from an 8-2 destruction that puts them in a 0-2 hole says a lot about this team. The boys are making a fight of this thing. and can I rub it in too when the Eagles don't land Walker ;)

SunMo

it's only 45 min until draft day, then you can rub it in all you want
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Sweet.

Forsberg has taken over.

Desjardins makes me angry.

And tonight they played the Scott Norwood miss on the jumbotron before the game. :-D :-D :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2006, 01:30:27 AM
And tonight they played the Scott Norwood miss on the jumbotron before the game. :-D :-D :-D

That's farging quality right there.  Welcome to Philly, bitches!

SD_Eagle5

Forsberg is unbelievable, one of the top 10 players to ever lace em up. Traveling back to Buffalo, they're going to do their best to shut him down. They can't let him continue to take over this series, hopefully that frees other players up.

jeffreyjpa

Sweet.

Forsberg has taken over.

Damn, that's cold...and, funny as shtein!!

Nice win, they're back in it! Damn shame they have to go back to Buffalo, this game could be the series turner.  A work friend who lives in Buffalo text messaged me after the game last night with a sad prediction...Flyers in six.

BigEd76

dis12

Sweet.

Forsberg has taken over.

the crowd went wild when they showed the Norwood miss....and then displayed the "choke" sign!

cant wait to go back Tuesday for game 6!
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Eagles76ersFan

Quote from: dis12 on April 29, 2006, 02:49:16 PM
Sweet.

Forsberg has taken over.

the crowd went wild when they showed the Norwood miss....and then displayed the "choke" sign!

cant wait to go back Tuesday for game 6!
Can sombody explain to me the significance of the "USA USA USA" chants? They do it in Buffalo b/c Esche was picked ahead of Miller for the USA team and Esche sucked in game 2? They did it in Philly to make fun of Buffalo/Miller? Yes? No? I was drunk and couldn't get a proper drunken explanation.

Eagles76ersFan

1-0 Buffalo after 1st period. Esche is keeping them in the game. Buffalo owns us in the first periods.

The BIGSTUD

The Flyers just don't come to play in Buffalo, I don't get it, because they dominated in Philly.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

mcnabbmvp

"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

They went in with the attitude like they stole the momentum. They did, but you have to play like Buffalo is up 3-0 on you.

We'll win here on tuesday, but we'll need to eventually win in Buffalo and by eventually I mean game 7.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.