FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah i thought the crowd was the difference and i wasnt even there...you could see the buffalo players were intimidated...the thing was they settled in the second half of the game so i dont know if the crowd will effect them nearly as much tonite having seen it...

i have game six tickets so they better win tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

jeffreyjpa

Best radio ad in years:

Bernie: "Hockey's back,  and so's my hair."

Gotta love him...

GO FLYERS!

Eagles_Legendz

Eric Desjardins. 

He scores on BOTH nets.  He's just that good.

:yay

BigEd76

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

BigEd76

Forsberg empty net!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :evil

BigEd76

Grier scores shorthanded with 18 secs left  :o

BigEd76

Penalty on Buffalo with 2 secs left ends it....  :P

Geowhizzer

Damn Flyers had to make it interesting, didn't they?!?   :-D :boom :-D

5-4!

Brand new series!

The BIGSTUD

Boy, I hate to rub it in, but when some of you said this series was over and had the balls to say I was in denial?

Cmon, have some faith in the Flyers.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Nice comeback win for the Flyers.  If anything this game showed that both goaltenders have Swiss blood in them.

:-D

Geowhizzer

Tell Esche what they used to tell Hextall:  Like a virgin- keep your dang legs closed!

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2006, 03:27:13 PM
buffalo is better in every aspect of the game than the flyers...except for possibly in goal...but that mostly has to do with experience not talent

the only place the flyers have an advantage over buffalo is that they have arguably the best player in the world in forsberg...which is why their only chance to win any games is if forsberg takes it over and sets up/scores three or four goals

so you ask why buffalo is better overall...because they are better at everything than the flyers

thats not to say the flyers arent in their league or anything but in the end over a seven game series buffalos talent will win

Hey, look everyone....igy was right again!  :P