FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 24, 2006, 10:14:15 PM
So who's not watching the rest of the series? Who doesn't got the stomach?  :P

I'll watch Wednesday and there's even an outside chance I'll be in attendance.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 24, 2006, 10:14:15 PM
So who's not watching the rest of the series? Who doesn't got the stomach?  :P

Well, I didn't watch the third period, since the NETWORK took it off my Center Ice programming.

I'll be watching the games, cheering, hoping, praying for the Flyers to pull off the upset.

Realistically, it's not likely to happen.  Won't mean I don't cheer for my team.

Heck, I still cheer for the Phillies after all these years.

The BIGSTUD

Glen Macnow on WIP said don't be surprised if we see Primeau back for game 4.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

He knows a lot actually, as far as the Flyers are concerned.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

no he doesnt. i havent listened to wip in years and i know didinger is the only knowledgable asset that idiot radio station has.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh my. That was beyond bad.

And now there's a Lindy Ruff - Ken Hitchcock thing goin on. Ruff said they kept scoring because the Flyers were playing stupid or something like that. Hitch shoots back and then says Ruff can go f himself. :-D

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 22, 2006, 10:34:25 PM
All you Esche haters.

Eat shtein.

::) ::) :-D ::) ::) :-D :-o

QuoteThe Sabres, who needed 58 shots to beat Philadelphia 3-2 in double overtime on Saturday night, scored twice on their first three shots and needed only 12 to build a 6-1 lead on Dumont's third goal midway through the second period.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2006, 08:00:18 PM
seriously you people who watch hockey once a year when the flyers make the playoffs need to not speak...

Shut the farg up, icehole.

MDS

maybe if the nhl managed to make the regular season worthwhile, id watch it.

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 23, 2006, 08:28:12 AM
That was the WORST the Flyers could play and the best the Sabres could play. The fact that they were even IN the game at the end was ridiculous.

They were HORRIBLY outplayed and HORRIBLY outshot and Esche had to stand on his head to keep them in the game.

Anyone who thinks anything else is completely retarded.

The possibility that the Sabres are the better team presents itself.

SunMo

i'm glad i missed this debacle.  for shame Bob Clarke...FOR SHAME!!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The Sabres might be better than the Flyers but they're not 8-2 better.

The Flyers will rebound on Wednesday night, guaranteed.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 25, 2006, 08:44:53 AM
The Flyers will rebound on Wednesday night, guaranteed.

I agree.  I think they'll play much better.

They'll still lose, but it won't be as ugly.